Break Week Zoro sneaks attack Apoo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like who ? Zoro has only fought Albert and Kaido....both of which dont ( or didnt ) dodge or block attacks. We dont know how it would par against someone who does.
Nobody in the post TS, except Alber, has ever reacted to or dodged a Rengoku Onigiri. Nobody in the post TS has ever reacted to or dodged a Shishi Sonson, a superior blitz.

Either way its besides the point. Sanji had panels of landing hits on Queen and even blitzing him. Zoro literally had nothing but the opposite with Apoo. Nothing before that sneak attack implies Zoro wouldve always landed it.
The burden of proof is on you to prove that Apoo has the reactions to dodge a Shishi Sonson when he walks straight into X-Drake's jaws in X-Drakes slowest form.

Nobody in the post TS, except Alber, has ever reacted to or dodged a Rengoku Onigiri. Nobody in the post TS has ever reacted to or dodged a Shishi Sonson, a superior blitz.
Why are you acting as if thats a feat. Hes only fought fodder pre Wano.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Apoo has the reactions to dodge a Shishi Sonson when he walks straight into X-Drake's jaws in X-Drakes slowest form.
Again another sneak attack. Why tf is the burden on me. I hate when people state "the burden is on you"....such a cop out move. This is a debate....we both have to present our sides...And especially since you started the argumemt by comparing this scenario with Sanji vs Queen.

I already presented mine:

- Zoro was handled with ease anytime Apoo had his attention on him
- Presented no proof that he could land anything on Apoo on guard
- Thus shouldnt be compared with the sneak attack of Ifrit Jambe

You replied with:

- Zoro has landed hits on stromger opponents
- Nobody has dodged his moves post timeskip

I debunked with:

- Zoro has only fought stronger opponents who dont block or dodge. So they arent relevant to the convo
- Zoro has only fought fodders pre Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
- Zoro was handled with ease anytime Apoo had his attention on him
False argument when Apoo only blocked/parried Zoro in CQC and not specific fast paced blitzes like Rengoku Onigiri and Shishi Sonson.

- Presented no proof that he could land anything on Apoo on guard
You presented proof that Zoro cannot outpace Apoo drastically in CQC, like what Doflamingo did to Law in Dressrosa.

You presented nothing to suggest that he would dodge blitz-like attacks (Rengoku Onigiri, Shishi Sonson etc,.) from Zoro.

- Zoro has landed hits on stromger opponents
I replied with explaining that scrapping in CQC does not mean anything when it comes to dodging blitzes.

False argument when Apoo only blocked/parried Zoro in CQC and not specific fast paced blitzes like Rengoku Onigiri and Shishi Sonson.
Its not false or untrue. I literally stated what happened. Doesnt matter what Zoro didnt use. Its like denying Doffy low diffed Sanji, by stating Sanji never got to use high tier DJ attacks or HM.

Apoo handled him easily whilst dealing with someone else. End of story.

You presented proof that Zoro cannot outpace Apoo drastically in CQC, like what Doflamingo did to Law in Dressrosa.

You presented nothing to suggest that he would dodge blitz-like attacks (Rengoku Onigiri, Shishi Sonson etc,.) from Zoro.
You didnt present proof that he could land it. So were at a tie on this one. However theres obivous proof backing Ifrit Jambe always landing. Thats why I stated that they both shouldnt be compared.

I replied with explaining that scrapping in CQC does not mean anything when it comes to dodging blitzes.
Sure. But Zoro's blitzing attacks have no real feats against Apoo. Whilst Sanji slower moves have feats against Queen.

And showing Zoro's moves that landed on tanks who dont dodge or fodders doesnt count

So again both scenarios shouldnt be compared.

Doesnt work like that.

Sanji sneak attacked Queen, yes. But hes proven he could land hits on Queen before his speed increase. When he got his speed increase....he could move invisible to Queen. And all Ifrit Jambe does is make that even faster. Its certain ifrit Jambe would always land with everything shown before.

Whilst in Zoro's case, before his sneak attack...he got outpaced by Apoo. And Apoo handled both him and Hybrid Drake in CQC at the same time without his DF. He handled him easily when he had his attention on him. So who knows what would have happened.

Yes both Sanji and Zoro sneak attacked. But Ifrit Jambe is a sure hit. Shishisonson isnt on Apoo tho.
No it's a guranteed hit because Apoo can't block it , his tonfa got broken

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its not false or untrue. I literally stated what happened. Doesnt matter what Zoro didnt use. Its like denying Doffy low diffed Sanji, by stating Sanji never got to use high tier DJ attacks or HM.

Apoo handled him easily whilst dealing with someone else. End of story.

You didnt present proof that he could land it. So were at a tie on this one. However theres obivous proof backing Ifrit Jambe always landing. Thats why I stated that they both shouldnt be compared.

Sure. But Zoro's blitzing attacks have no real feats against Apoo. Whilst Sanji slower moves have feats against Queen.

And showing Zoro's moves that landed on tanks who dont dodge or fodders doesnt count

So again both scenarios shouldnt be compared.
It's like comparing apples and oranges.

When comparing speed, I stated that much faster moves than what Apoo parried, moves which stronger characters with better reaction feats couldn't dodge btw, can't be dodged by Apoo. That's more than enough proof from my side.

And you give a character speed feats when they showcase them, you don't give randos like Apoo the benefit of the doubt for no reason lmao - especially when he's getting grabbed by Drake and being attacked by CP0 agents. Even Killer, a stronger and more mobile fighter than Apoo, could not handle a simple Rengoku Onigiri. Shishi Sonson and Shi Shishi Sonson are far faster than that.

It's like comparing apples and oranges.

When comparing speed, I stated that much faster moves than what Apoo parried, moves which stronger characters with better reaction feats couldn't dodge btw, can't be dodged by Apoo. That's more than enough proof from my side.

And you give a character speed feats when they showcase them, you don't give randos like Apoo the benefit of the doubt for no reason lmao - especially when he's getting grabbed by Drake and being attacked by CP0 agents. Even Killer, a stronger and more mobile fighter than Apoo, could not handle a simple Rengoku Onigiri. Shishi Sonson and Shi Shishi Sonson are far faster than that.
Not at all. Apoo handled Zoro. No ifs...no buts. You can make excuses all you want, but Apoo handled both Drake and Zoro at the same time.

And again like I said Albert and Kaido dont dodge and block. Kaido never does....and Albert only started to around the end....but thats too lste since then Zoro had his AdvCoC attacks. Do I beleive Zoro gets Apoo with AdvCoC.....yh sure. Without it ? Well I havent seen any proof he can.

Again Drake sneaked him. Same way, Zoro did. Both Zoro and Drake can get the better of him when hes distracted. But he handled them both together at the same time.

You have zero proof Killer is stronger or more mobile. I see Apoo defeating his ss.