Yoo Toei really about to make King vs BM and her useless kids:milaugh:King is getting the Zoro treatment in the anime:finally: cant wait till BM falls into the sea and the horror in Perospero and co when they realized it's King:king:
Post automatically merged:

TYC said few days ago that Page One color is a bit odd? I dont see anything odd he looks amazing, that purple-ish hair is giving him an eccentric and great contrast in his full zoan form
There isn't going to be a King vs BM and her kids, it's just going to have King attack the ship and that's it. The only thing Toei might add is having Smoothie or Perospero try to attack King and King dodging the attacks that's the only thing I could maybe see them adding, also useless kids? Why? Because none of them could take on King who is a YC1 during that situation, her children that are with her is not on the same level as King. If you want to call Smoothie or Daifuku or a few others useless fine, but Perospero is not useless.

It wouldn't be on the same level, it would be far worse than that.
Worse? Nah it would be lit fuck the manga route

Why did Toei make Big Mom jump on the carp? Fuck I'm going to have to relive the worst experience of Act 2, and I'm not talking about the King stuff but the stuff that happens afterwards.:pepeke:
You know you dont have to watch it right?

Why did Toei make Big Mom jump on the carp? Fuck I'm going to have to relive the worst experience of Act 2, and I'm not talking about the King stuff but the stuff that happens afterwards.:pepeke:
Toei always does stupid things. This is arguably the worst moment in Wano right now and it's being animated.

Lol what, even Toei wouldn’t go as far as doing a full fight
Of course not. That would be a bad move from them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol what, even Toei wouldn’t go as far as doing a full fight

You have far too much faith in Toei. We're going to see named attacks fly at King, and King duck, dodge, dive, dip and dodge his way out of them before clashing with Big Mom and the ship.

I dig the hair color. Wish the skin had more contrast in it.