Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He said he did nothing. But he visited Dango. So he's lying and obviously did something if we believe Dango. Add to this that Zem said Worst noticed an ability done by Cell which isn't hers and a fake and he's likely just Maf.
Got it. Yeah he most likely is then.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Got it. Yeah he most likely is then.
That situation was actually quite funny.

That was the night I got my wisdom abilities and they all sound quite scummy like demon eye.

All my actions were listed, and on the bottom of my actions was one I didn't use and doesn't belong to me.

He pointed out that one out of all the new ones I used and said it sounded cult like.

I am suspecting that was actually his action.

i hope kvothe realizes that i said those parts targeting her got tampered with, idk what its referring to but i guess darkling, decim and illuminati weren't the real ones doing those actions, but someone else. blackmore showing up was also fake since it didnt even have a target, i only saw ??? still

im tired

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That situation was actually quite funny.

That was the night I got my wisdom abilities and they all sound quite scummy like demon eye.

All my actions were listed, and on the bottom of my actions was one I didn't use and doesn't belong to me.

He pointed out that one out of all the new ones I used and said it sounded cult like.

I am suspecting that was actually his action.
Probably an overeager scum bestie.

United Coomer League?

Lango.

Champions League.

honestly I can't trust mango at this point
Why AL? You also seem to not trust me, right?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Then explain the Red mafia kills and why he showed up on my doorstep
I can't explain it. We know funny business is happening, he could very well be a mafia member.

However, you can't deny it's strange he pointed out something that came under my name, that didn't belong to me and said it sounded like a cult.

Actually I should go back and see if that ability was ever used by anyone.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Ok well, let's humor the possibility Worst isn't mafia here

Then that would mean there's someone who is completely invisible from the red team, not that this is new, but I thought I'd see all visitors.

But fact don't change tho, Worst visited me, and claims not to have.

So if he isn't red mafia, then he's anything but pro-town - so it's not a bad lynch no matter how you look at it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah I am not sure why our vigs aren't cleaning up the place a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.