Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Ratchet

Put it on the search function

User: ShishioIsBack

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Dunno if this works like TOS, but in Zemmi's game if we controlled a player we could override their not having an action. We controlled Juliet even tho she said she lost her action for the night. So maybe control overrides it.
Im TOS even certain non visiting roles can be forced to visit but I donโ€™t think this is the case here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Who bought my special dish? I thought Ryu would, Ultra was in a chat with me and told me he was talking to yโ€™all. Asked him to tell you guys what my special dish did, did he?
You know I bought the Champs dish

That's the only thing I've bought from you - still have no clue what it did lmao

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
My role was weak as hell and you're saying that ain't even unique...bruh -_-...why was I that restricted anyway...
I don't know lol.

Im TOS even certain non visiting roles can be forced to visit but I donโ€™t think this is the case here.
I am just trying to see what could happen bestie.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Oh nice, it's the Quintuplet chick that Rej said would be my favourite. Still haven't got around to trying it yet.
When you can you should :)

She's very Tsundere but gets character development and grows out of it a bit.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Anyway, I am off to grab some lunch.

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME DEAD TOWNIES BY THE TIME I AM BACK. COME ON YOU DONKEY MAFIAS. KILL SOME TOWNIES. I WANNA BE HAPPY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.