Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I dunno how to get the food to Ryu. I asked Nova and he said you could send it, but I assumed there would be a delay on that, and "The Company". The latter feels ominous.
Send the money to Ryu and have him buy it.

Zemm is sitting on a pile of cash and doing nothing with it.

Kinda funny how Ive been helping town by delivering info from my bestie and even sending items to Mango, creating chats,etc.

While's out there sitting on her gold when she can help you guys.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I wasn't trying to defend worst, what the fuck is this.

@Naomi I thought Mango slipped because he said Worst had to be red, so I asked "well can't he be purple". Literally said nothing about worst being Town. Mango kinda explained it and Flower explained it better in my dead chat, so that was that.
It sure came out like that when you said "but attempted to kill again doesn't neccesarily mean they targeted you twice?"

If that wasn't an attempt to defend him then idk what is

:suresure:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Send the money to Ryu and have him buy it.

Zemm is sitting on a pile of cash and doing nothing with it.

Kinda funny how Ive been helping town by delivering info from my bestie and even sending items to Mango, creating chats,etc.

While's out there sitting on her gold when she can help you guys.
We don't think he would have enough, I don't have much gold either all told. While we're at it, if you have an axe lying around I'll take it, unlike Mango I won't miss.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
It sure came out like that when you said "but attempted to kill again doesn't neccesarily mean they targeted you twice?"

If that wasn't an attempt to defend him then idk what is

:suresure:
How is saying "yeah he's scum but he could be any of these three variations of scum" in anyway a defence?

Ratchet was trying to defend Worst even after I said I got his name, and he said he didn't visit me

:sanmoji:

I have no idea what he was doing back then.

Also Worst claims he has no role rn, which is Bull SHIT lmao

ain't a chance in hell he came up on my door if he had no role
they targeted mango twice-again from what i got noticed..

:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.