Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Is attacker limited to kills or is it any harmful actions?
(DW I have asked novas and copy pasting artifacts is OK)

[Active - Advanced: Thousand-Man Pins] -
The secrets to the strength of the Legendary White Whistle 'Ozen', these pins are said to bestow the strength of a 1000-man each. Its user will negate and gain a temporary immunity to the first harmful action targeting them. If they're targeted by the same player during that window, they'll counter attack, killing them. A [White Whistle] will super-kill when retaliating.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I stayed aside till you guys figure it out
But I still donโ€™t get it
Mango used an ability that will superkill anyone who attacks him

according to WU, there was 4 attempted kills last night, 2 from mafia, 1 from maschenny and one from mango

this means someone triggered Mangoโ€™s passive by attacking him (and Naomi confirmed that it was mafia)

I have a passive that tells me who had an attempted kill on them and I got Me, Kvothe and Mango

I know I didnโ€™t target Mango, Mango canโ€™t target himself so the only person left who could have triggered the passive was Kvothe

question is thereโ€™s 4 attempted kills and I was only given 3 names. Also mango did not see Kvothe visiting him, he only saw Worst

so some things arenโ€™t adding up

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

according to WU, there was 4 attempted kills last night, 2 from mafia, 1 from maschenny and one from mango

this means someone triggered Mangoโ€™s passive by attacking him (and Naomi confirmed that it was mafia)

I have a passive that tells me who had an attempted kill on them and I got Me, Kvothe and Mango

I know I didnโ€™t target Mango, Mango canโ€™t target himself so the only person left who could have triggered the passive was Kvothe

question is thereโ€™s 4 attempted kills and I was only given 3 names. Also mango did not see Kvothe visiting him, he only saw Worst

There reason why theres 3 names and 4 kills is beacause of an overlap - that is assuming you did indeed get all the names.

Of course it's not impossible that you have omitted a name intentionally, or there is a name you haven't got because of other reasons.

I know that the item retaliates instantly on the attacker, that has been confirmed by novas, so hiding/ bussing/ redirection does not come into play.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
There reason why theres 3 names and 4 kills is beacause of an overlap - that is assuming you did indeed get all the names.

Of course it's not impossible that you have omitted a name intentionally, or there is a name you haven't got because of other reasons.

I know that the item retaliates instantly on the attacker, that has been confirmed by novas, so hiding/ bussing/ redirection does not come into play.
Iโ€™m not hiding any names so itโ€™s either an overlap or that someone is immune to my passive

I agree some things arent adding up. But when I flip town, what then? We arent gonna get answers from this tbh. I racked my brain around and then i just gave up since I know I didn't visit Mango. Hoping Worst flip shows something maybe :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.