I think 1041 will show Marco scene saving izo from cp0 people, starwhats team scenes about 3 pages,
momo and Yamato told readers what crime did thus elephant and answer is this elephant kill buffalo in past, killing rhino in his younger days, and destroy joy boy crops. luffy vs kaido scene happen. Kaido finally show the awaking. Luffy use gear fourth. Zoro woke up from his dream.

I think 1041 will show Marco scene saving izo from cp0 people, starwhats team scenes about 3 pages,
momo and Yamato told readers what crime did thus elephant and answer is this elephant kill buffalo in past, killing rhino in his younger days, and destroy joy boy crops. luffy vs kaido scene happen. Kaido finally show the awaking. Luffy use gear fourth. Zoro woke up from his dream.
What dream?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got lost again :shame:
Zoro vs Imu confirmed? :quest:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oh you poor soul :perocry:

Still falling for fake rumors spread by the informers?

I already escaped the allegation here
So I go away for a week to take care of a medical issue, then comeback to my notifications like this

It appears we have another Fakebon victim in @Adam 🍎, spreading lies about myself being a furry :whitepress:

Initially, I was going to let it go. Thinking he's but a poor soul taking the biggest fake news propagators at their word without a moment's hesitation.
Then I realized that this FUCKER IS ACTUALLY BEKY/HAWKS :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

MOTHERFUCKER YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FURRY ON HERE!

Now, one must wonder, why would Beky swivel on that fake informer dick without questioning?

Is he doing the "I have a black friend" routine?
Believing that being at the forefront of memeing an alleged furry, would make us forget about his degenerate proclivities?

I got the documents in 8K Ultra HD bro, just watch this shit :risicheck:
https://flic.kr/p/2mQV7N7

Or Is it perhaps a pathetic attempt to curry favor with the Fakebons? Is he desperately begging for an invite to their shitty faction?

So which is it? @Reborn @Light D Lamperouge @Queek Hea D Taker @Peroroncino @Thururuzao @solis @Yo Tan Wa @TheAncientCenturion @Kagura @Jew D. Boy @TheKnightOfTheSea @GrandmasterChef Zonji @SmokedOut @Zoro D Goat @Zara @Natalija @Sylviena
Me when y'all realize I was simping as much as Beky in the Mirko FC https://flic.kr/p/2mQYvHN