the german dub ruined it.
Initially, Naruto was more interesting for me than One Piece. But the plot went on to be incomprehensible because of all the censorship.
So i stopped watching.

But this was over a decade ago.
Maybe i'm too old to get into naruto nowadays.
Well you can watch it in japanese dub and I don't think age matters that much ; I am 25 and I still would watch it all over again if someone wipe my memory of it ; imo naruto is no doubt better than OP

Well you can watch it in japanese dub and I don't think age matters that much ; I am 25 and I still would watch it all over again if someone wipe my memory of it ; imo naruto is no doubt better than OP
Naruto was my fav anime/manga until the final arc. After that OP became my fav but now… it’s just good but nothing special anymore (WCI and Wano ruined OP for me)

Didn't know that such an subarashii villain would have the same VA as one of the most famous villains of bleach.

@MonsterKaido and you should watch Made in Abyss. Its so dark, its sickening. And I love it! :sadgrin:
--I checked it and its not aizen's but the VA has lots of good voice acting under his belt -- Minato , griffith , Yoshikage kira , ENEL , dante , isshin , tosen etc etc

This guy is absolute badass