Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
oh wait noctis died

*brain lag moment*

Uhhh... Arondight dead as well.,.. uhhh--

Dam, fine, I guess I'll sheep, since I'm not gonna get a Dr lynch here, even though I feel like we're playing into some master plan

Vote Lynch Dest

@Destroya if you're here you better explain yourself

Oh but I should have said it though. People needed to know, when you shoot some random town for lols.
Again, I didnโ€™t just shut some random town. Both dest and krogo were supposed to die in that same WU, whoโ€™s next in line then? Noctis. For me at least.
Idk how in fuck you read his play as town but if you could decipher that BS play of his then you should have easily understood that I am town too and trusted my own judgment instead of recklessly revealing what I intrusted you with
I still believe I shot scum, for reasons like he appeared twice in WUโ€™s despite being somewhat active. He vigorously was against Rej yet was defending Salah as if he knows everything about him and is 100% sure.
I donโ€™t know about his actions but Noctis never did anything good for town this game. Half of his posts were against Rej, querter of them defending Salah and the rest answering some questions from players. he wasnโ€™t town, if he was I couldnโ€™t careless.
Now if you expect another post from me about this matter you can bump your heada against a wall as hard as you can cuz this horse and 4-women band as sick af from your accusations when theybhave running on a 100-horses power for town that the host barley keeping up.

Again, I didnโ€™t just shut some random town. Both dest and krogo were supposed to die in that same WU, whoโ€™s next in line then? Noctis. For me at least.
Idk how in fuck you read his play as town but if you could decipher that BS play of his then you should have easily understood that I am town too and trusted my own judgment instead of recklessly revealing what I intrusted you with
I still believe I shot scum, for reasons like he appeared twice in WUโ€™s despite being somewhat active. He vigorously was against Rej yet was defending Salah as if he knows everything about him and is 100% sure.
I donโ€™t know about his actions but Noctis never did anything good for town this game. Half of his posts were against Rej, querter of them defending Salah and the rest answering some questions from players. he wasnโ€™t town, if he was I couldnโ€™t careless.
Now if you expect another post from me about this matter you can bump your heada against a wall as hard as you can cuz this horse and 4-women band as sick af from your accusations when theybhave running on a 100-horses power for town that the host barley keeping up.
Ah shit this rant wasnโ€™t supped to be aimed at @Zemmi alone

Status
Not open for further replies.