Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole political fear of Russia is dumb media hype. Liberal brought it since 2011 because gay rights issue in Russia. 2020, suddenly no one care about Russia.

Then in human history people believe the hype .

The whole thing Russia and China will be allied is nothing but fantasy, but in economic way. Since China have been killiin religious people, destroying religious structures. China follow capitalist style, but being open religious is bad in China so, religious peole like Christian or Muslims have to hide it.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/...am-is-a-mental-illness-that-needs-to-be-cured

Most Chinese people who are from China I know are atheists which I am not surprised.

Putin is said to restore Russian orthodos on Russia . Any history book of Russia tell communists destroy Russian church like it is Tuesday. Look it up anti religious Soviet Union poster. It is very hard to believe Putin want ussr back to destroy religion like Soviet Union people did.

No idea why Russia and China want to be friend . Ironic India is most religious friendly nation ever unlike China even if they have problem . But pakistan think China is friend even through they are literally killing Muslim.
Then it is my last political post before getting ban.

This is because we don't matter anymore. That's how human beings work. Thanks to us entire Europe is not speaking Turkish or German today but it is irrelevant since the last time we mattered was back in pre magnats era.

We have nothing that would allows us to put up a good army.
True, and in the end it would turn out that NATO doesn't mean shit anyway - no man wants to die for things that don't REALLY concern him.

:goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Remember one thing before you start talking some mad technology bullshit.

You can always disable a drone, military tech, even fucking planes. But you can never do that with a human. That's why regular soldiers will be present even if the world develops into fucking Star Wars alike times.

You can disable the tech, drone, plane. But with soldiers, you have to kill them, wipe them off the map or they will keep coming at you.

The whole political fear of Russia is dumb media hype. Liberal brought it since 2011 because gay rights issue in Russia. 2020, suddenly no one care about Russia.

The whole thing Russia and China will be allied is nothing but fantasy, but in economic way. Since China have been killiin religious people, destroying religious structures. China follow capitalist style, but being open religious is bad in China so, religious peole like Christian or Muslims have to have it.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/...am-is-a-mental-illness-that-needs-to-be-cured

Most Chinese people who are from China I know are atheists which I am not surprised.

Putin is said to restore Russian orthodos on Russia . Any history book of Russia tell communists destroy Russian church like it is Tuesday. Look it up anti religious Soviet Union poster. It is very hard to believe Putin want ussr back to destroy religion like Soviet Union people did.

No idea why Russia and China want to be friend . Ironic India is most religious friendly nation ever unlike China even if they have problem . But pakistan think China is friend even through they are literally killing Muslim.
Its ironic that people are talking about Russia Ukraine while no one even tries to stop China. They are literally killing Muslims like you said and no one talks about that. Ironic.

Remember one thing before you start talking some mad technology bullshit.

You can always disable a drone, military tech, even fucking planes. But you can never do that with a human. That's why regular soldiers will be present even if the world develops into fucking Star Wars alike times.

You can disable the tech, drone, plane. But with soldiers, you have to kill them, wipe them off the map or they will keep coming at you.
I disagree. It’s much easier to disable a human, just one or two 30 cent bullets will do.

To deal with a modern technological fleet you need to have at least as advanced technology.

If you think that individual ground soldiers would matter at all in a large scale war between 21-st century super powers you’re delusional.

The whole thing Russia and China will be allied is nothing but fantasy, but in economic way. Since China have been killiin religious people, destroying religious structures. China follow capitalist style, but being open religious is bad in China so, religious peole like Christian or Muslims have to hide it.

Nothing about this post is ban worthy

If planes and drones won wars U.S would’ve been
Out of the Middle East a long time ago
They do if you have the will, sufficient casus belli (real or manufactured) and your opponent has something to lose other than civilian life.
The US weren't in the middle east to "win".

Bullshit, it's harder to disable a top of the line drone than kill humans. Drones are just too expensive to post at every street corner in the same way.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I disagree. It’s much easier to disable a human, just one or two 30 cent bullets will do.

To deal with a modern technological fleet you need to have at least as advanced technology.

If you think that individual ground soldiers would matter at all in a large scale war between 21-st century super powers you’re delusional.
We can agree to disagree.

Good tech disables military tech. Humans need to be killed. Human armies will always matter more than shit like military tech.
Post automatically merged:

Bullshit, it's harder to disable a top of the line drone than kill humans. Drones are just too expensive to post at every street corner in the same way.
Irrelevant.

If there is a tech that allows one to disable military tech they will access it no matter how expensive it is. A lot of countries work on their own tech and etc.

Fact stands. You can disable such shit. Humans need to be killed to be stopped from marching.

Status
Not open for further replies.