Chapter 1041: "King of Hell's Disposition"

- scene shows yamato and momonosuke
- yamato: "zou...the joyboy's companion!"
- momonosuke: "It all makes sense now. The unforgivable sin he commited in the past. Zou was the one who awakened.....Uranus"
- yamato looks at her butt
- momo: "no, i meant the ancient weapon... Uranus, the grim reaper, the one who rules over all human lives."
- yamato: "yes, oden mentioned that the grim reaper is a creature that cannot be defeated by mere human power. You need the power of king of hell's disposition"
- momo: "indeed....the king of hell's disposition. A power that dwarfs even king's disposition."
- scene changes to osome and cuckji (kanji word here can be read as cuckji or chuji)
- osome: "s-sir, are you fine?"
- sanji doesn't say anything, his expression looks emotionless
- sanji starts attacking osome and chuji.
- scene changes to zoro. Near him, there is a lying wounded creature with big scythe
- "it can't be..." said the creature
- zoro is wounded as well.
- zoro has a flashback to his conversation with sanji. About meeting death and killing sanji if he turns evil.
- zoro unleashes CoC shockwave. Different to usual lightning sparks from coc, this shockwave has black flames spreading out.
- the shockwave travels through the entire onigashima, every samurai and pirate faints
- sanji foams at his mouth and faints as well
- spread page shows only the conquerors are left standing, with shocked faces
- "what...just had happened..."

On break next week
Worowackson Wefugee

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But thats simply a headcanon imo

They are treated like they had even more potential than the other Admirals except Akainu, who gets special treatment

Imagine trying to scale Mihawk using his feats, like postponing against Vista

He wouldn't even be a challenge for current Zoro anymore
I don't like Fujitora. He got pressed by DR Zoro and needed to put gravity pressure on his blade.

Dunno how to tell it to you.

YC1s are here < Fujitora and that other dude are here < OG Trio is here.

If Doffy or Kata decided to seek power it would be way easier for them to bridge the gap between them and Fuji/Ryo than OG Admirals.

I don't like Fujitora. He got pressed by DR Zoro and needed to put gravity pressure on his blade.

Dunno how to tell it to you.

YC1s are here < Fujitora and that other dude are here < OG Trio is here.

If Doffy or Kata decided to seek power it would be way easier for them to bridge the gap between them and Fuji/Ryo than OG Admirals.
Explain the:
“the navy is significantly more powerful now”
quote.
Post automatically merged:

I dislike Fujitora overall. Him and Ryokugyu are inferior to OG Admirals for me and I'm saying this as an Admiral fan.
Fujitora is unironically the most complex character Oda introduced in the post TS with maybe the exception of Doflamingo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shit taste as always.
Glad you showing ur true colors.

Explain the:
“the navy is significantly more powerful now”
quote.

Fujitora is unironically the most complex character Oda introduced in the post TS with maybe the exception of Doflamingo.
They are above Commanders but not on the same level as OG Trio.

Aokiji left and 2 Admirals joined. It's nothing crazy that Navy got stronger.

Fujitora the complex character = pirates working for WG bad.

Slaves under moving platforms on Mariejois = I'm blind. Celestial Dragons doing shit = I'm blind.

Fujitora the complex character = pirates working for WG bad.

Slaves under moving platforms on Mariejois = I'm blind. Celestial Dragons doing shit = I'm blind.
Even though you’re trying to straw man that still makes Fujitora’s character seem complex.

I think there’s a very high probability that Fujutora betrays and winds up becoming the Fleet Admiral.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even though you’re trying to straw man that still makes Fujitora’s character seem complex.

I think there’s a very high probability that Fujutora betrays and winds up becoming the Fleet Admiral.
I don't like him man. He is biased because he only sees one bad side of the WG. He is unironically no pun intended blind on the horrors that WG do to normal people/ slaves and etc.

This too.

This idiot thought he can drop meteor and call it a day. Fuck civilians.

Same idiot later bows to Riku. Lmao.

Luigi the clown.
I mean compare it to Kizaru who straight up doesn’t have a character.

I don't like him man. He is biased because he only sees one bad side of the WG. He is unironically no pun intended blind on the horrors that WG do to normal people/ slaves and etc.
Except he’s not.