The only reason people shit on me for my takes is cuz I don't think Zoro is a top tier.
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand how it's literally been 11 years since Skryim but no ES6.
Fuck bro. You've had it rough. I guess I was just lucky enough to favour zoro early on.

Bro don't even get me fucking started I've been crying myself to sleep for years waiting for es6 literally all the Elder Scrolls are bangers. Es3-5 are been games I've got over 800 hours on each, idk whether to be proud or ashamed.

It might be hard to believe but Winyagi is not an actual low IQ person, he just likes to bait and troll a lot.
Yes, my IQ is very very high. Like I'm literally special, handsome, intelligent, strong, and better than everyone.

Fuck bro. You've had it rough. I guess I was just lucky enough to favour zoro early on.

Bro don't even get me fucking started I've been crying myself to sleep for years waiting for es6 literally all the Elder Scrolls are bangers. Es3-5 are been games I've got over 800 hours on each, idk whether to be proud or ashamed.
Starfield comes out later this year which means only 5 years until ES6!
:seriously:

It might be hard to believe but Winyagi is not an actual low IQ person, he just likes to bait and troll a lot.
His threads have always shown promise but castor oil is hard to swallow no matter how you take it

Yes, my IQ is very very high. Like I'm literally special, handsome, intelligent, strong, and better than everyone.

Starfield comes out later this year which means only 5 years until ES6!
:seriously:
:((( it does seem like they actually have es6 in the works though thank fuck

Are you also flabbergasted, bewildering and —most importantly— is your intelligence fluid and crystallized?

For watching Carrot!
:cheers:
Awesome! Your carrot image is still here!
I'm so proud of you that you managed to upload it!