I don't blame him. That Launch trailer was pure hype
I’ve said this before but in the last decade I’ve played Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro.

The FromSoft games are literally like my ideal games.

My only concern at this point is that there’ll be a lot of technical issues at launch, but if there isn’t and the legacy boss quality is comparable to or higher than DS3 and Sekiro’s best bosses than Elden Ring literally has potential to be one of the best games of all time in the same general tier of BOTW and the Witcher 3

I’ve said this before but in the last decade I’ve played Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro.

My only concern at this point is that there’ll be a lot of technical issues at launch, but if there isn’t and the legacy boss is quality is comparable to or higher than DS3 and Sekiro’s best bosses than Elden Ring literally has potential to be one of the best games of all time in the same general tier of BOTW and the Witcher 3
Your faction taste may be questionable but you pick quality fucking games man

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

My only concern at this point is that there’ll be a lot of technical issues at launch, but if there isn’t and the legacy boss is quality is comparable to or higher than DS3 and Sekiro’s best bosses than Elden Ring literally has potential to be one of the best games of all time in the same general tier of BOTW and the Witcher 3
Dude the bosses look amazing. I won't spoil it but there is one boss specifically which has the potential to be top 5 across all the games.