Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda just wasted Urouge devil fruit, that shit by logic is OP as heck
Especially the theories of it being a karma based fruit and it could apply to the environment and such with his awakening. Damage the ground and it "fights back" at you. I think Tsukishima did something sort of similar in Bleach vs Byakuya?

I could see parts of the ground or walls or cliffs or buildings or whatever becoming "hot spots" and when they are struck, they can either fire back immediately at their "attacker" or at least the enemy of this DF user or it could also wait and store as much energy and fire it back later like Ukitake's Shikai or the Bide move from Pokemon?

Urouge's fruit has absurd potential (almost said absorb which would have been fitting and accurate too lmao) I'm sure. It kinda makes me think of Sengoku and thus Buddha and Buddhism maybe?

One of theorists had an idea that Urouge could shapeshift the pillar he fights with using his DF, so if a sword struck it, he may turn it into a sword too but maybe the same size as the pillar and with added power from the sword that struck it originally?

I still hope Urouge will return and be relevant in either Blackbeard's arc or Elbaf especially, he might be Blackbeard's 10th captain for all we know and his DF would be great vs giants, much like Smoothie's too.

Lmao damn, I've never thought of the PC master race culture as a Microsoft thing but given all the weird things I've known and see companies do especially in the past few years now, I wouldn't put it past them tbh!

People are gradually moving to and preferring PC gaming these days too for various reasons so Microsoft will be laughing too! Along with those massive acquistions they've made of gaming companies including fucking Activision and thus Blizzard recently too ofc!

I actually bought a DS Lite again after many years, despite the hinges on so many of them breaking on me in the past as I just missed it so bad. I kept making the mistake of ordering them online like a "genius" rather than buying one in person from a store but this one, I bought from a store specifically and made sure it was all ok and fully working and such too.

I also was on the Advance Wars hype train and missing some other games so had to get one for nostalgia's sake. I really miss my Gamecube and Wii U most of all but N64 days might have been the most fun and best I've had in general?

Emulation is so damn good, it feels almost like a miracle especially with how game preservation is treated by the gaming industry especially Nintendo who are the worst offenders when it comes to that too. I've saved so much money on games that way but I always gladly buy games I really enjoy, look forward to or just want to support the devs too.

Speaking of miracles/godsends too, Steam has been the biggest one for that especially on the "fully legal" side ofc. It still floors me completely how easy its is to build up a massive collections thanks to their massive discounts, regular and also massive sales and all these extremely cheap game bundle sites, giveaways and such.
I've repurchased a ds about 5 times bc of those fucking hinges man.
I respect game creators so fucking much these days, took on the project of creating a game recently too and omg these men are fucking gods, coding and programming literally has me bashing my head against a wall 90% of the time. Whilst I do pirate games here and there I buy any game i thoroughly enjoy. I've bought skyrim on steam, xbox, switch, playstation and I'd fucking buy it again 😂 legend of zelda and pokemon always rocked my world too, I've got multiple copies of quite a few pokemon games bc I filled all my boxes 😂

Pc is literally amazing and I regret not jumping on the bandwagon 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.