What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

So Kaido will survive :josad:
Luffy said he was gonna beat Jack too. I think this is deliberate bait to make us think Kaido won't die. I would be even more skeptical of Kaido dying if Monet and Vergo didn't seemingly die before too as well as Orochi although he's come back, died again a few times and will die again ofc.

I think the real reason Oda has barely killed off villains is because he wants to go for the most impactful and shocking death for a villain, especially given who it is, their role and importance and such but also because he barely killed off any villains yet either. Also he's just really attached to his characters and likes to reuse them ofc, give them new roles and importance in later arcs but still.

It's hard to say, even I'm getting skeptical of Kaido dying now although I was fully onboard for it happening but I don't see what Oda will do with him if he survives and is just defeated? He wanted to die before supposedly and has cheated death so many times now apparently, so "Death" might come for him like it "literally did" for Zoro, who has apparently dealt with this mysterious grim reaper offscreen with no explanation on how he did it and what it was either. I'm hoping that grim reaper will be explained this chapter but I doubt it but maybe there will be some parallel with Zoro and Kaido like that too somehow? Maybe Kaido might see "Death coming for him" too?

:zorothink:

Oh boy.....time has finally come to drop a big theory post about Shanks if the awakened fruit is about Luffy (seems to be now; Zunisha probably was a red herring).

Think about it:

- Luffy gets his bounty in 902, we get a big reaction from Shanks

- 907, Shanks goes to the Gorosei to talk about a "certain pirate"

- During Wano, we get literally the most RANDOM lore drop of WsW losing the Gomu Gomu No Mi to Shanks and a person named Nika

- The Gorosei talk about a Devil Fruit that has a fake and true name, once they "realize" something amongst each other (unknown if it was due to Zunisha or not.)

- Now, 4 chapters later, they are having CP0 desperately eliminate Luffy.

I have a big feeling Shanks was talking to the Gorosei about Luffy and his fruit. Why? That's unknown, but it's clear to me he is setting them on a collision course. It seems clear now that Shanks potentially gave Luffy his fruit on purpose, but might be doing so on his own terms.

Why did Shanks go to the Gorosei only after he saw Luffy's bounty? Nothing else happened at the time. What did he tell them? To me it seems they didn't believe whatever he said to them until something occurred in Wano (i.e. Zunisha arriving). Why would he even tell them this?

I'm telling you, something SUPER fucky is going on here. Ask yourself the biggest question:

If the awakened fruit is Luffy, why does the Gorosei care about this now? Why are they only going after him after that realization?

Status
Not open for further replies.