What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the spoilers gotten so far it really seems like the previously statements prior may have been spoilers as well with:

"Zoro having a strange aura emitting around him and him clear lancing himself while unconscious upwards"

"The dialogue of hiyori and oroochi with her attacking him the Ame No Habakiri"

Both makes sense.
@Lance_Dragonite if I am even close please like my comment

Oda want to use Luffy DF as a misdirection so hard lol it's not like Oda would reveal the mystery DF like this

Kaido and BM flashback is interesting, interesting that what Kaido remember is BM saying she will be the "Woman" that will become King of the seas

I definitely think Kaido think less of Women especially Yamato

- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
Guess this confirms the special fruit that WG was hyped up was the Gomu Gomu no

- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
Best girl Yamato joining the crew as foretold

:robinsweat:

oden tore away the info about laugh tale.

all the build up for nothing.

good job lolda.
??? literally no reason for that important information to remain in the journal??

Sanji not appearing 4 chapters in a row when the cover stories are about him and when usopp and nami get screen time definitely makes me think oda is saving some plot line for him

Zoro's grim reaper thing is the wildest thing that happened in OP, it's clearly an hallucination so oda saving that plot line for later is weird, but i guess it's excepted with the current pacing

Luffy is pretty much confirmed to have a special devil fruit

Shocker, oda won't reveal what the one piece is

Based on the spoilers gotten so far it really seems like the previously statements prior may have been spoilers as well with:

"Zoro having a strange aura emitting around him and him clear lancing himself while unconscious upwards"

"The dialogue of hiyori and oroochi with her attacking him the Ame No Habakiri"

Both makes sense.
I feel like if this actually happened it would have been mentioned in the short summary

Well actually, last chapter Lance just said Zoro "fell" from the effects of the bomb but it was clearly much more drastic than that

Status
Not open for further replies.