What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy about to run out of strength with Kaido still standing, just as predicted. :myman:
no he is saying he will definitly kick him out from Wano so means he will lose strength after he defeats Kaido and sents him flying just like what happens with Rob Lucci he told he will not fall till he defeats him and he did , Luffy fell down and was in danger because of the marine attacks , now he will be in danger because of the CP-0
Kaido = Lucci 2.0

That sounds interesting and potentially awesome! Like grappling hooks or wrestling grappling or something? Luffy does function like a grappling hook already ofc so I guess you mean like grapple fighting/wrestling ofc?

I've seen Garp depicted with wrestling moves/grapping in Pirate Warriors 3 and I think he was shown to be like that in the past too?
It would be very fitting for Luffy too, especially for dealing with bigger and heavier opponents including the Yonkos ofc and we've seen how surprisingly effective they are vs Big Mom especially, although people made fun of Kidd for using moves like that, sigh...
Yea i mean grappling just like in UFC, tackle and takedown, tripping the opponent with misdirecting weight distribution and using the enemy's own weight against them, choking, arm locks, and using CoC Coating as the choking and locking power amplifier. Dang he's rubber as well, anyone wanting to defend against the choke will try to push Luffy's grip only to find that Luffy's body snap and compress back against their own limbs with doubled up their pushing force lol it'l be glorious.

...but i doubt Oda is able to do that since grappling is visually less explosive compared to punching lol

Status
Not open for further replies.