What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Prior to the spoilers:

After the spoilers:
- Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.
- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.
- Momonosuke says Oden tore out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

Maybe next week something happens.

Fight to the death between YONKO Kaido and Luffy

Who does the WG want dead? LUFFY :kobeha:

But according to Yonkotards the WG doesn't want to preserve the balance of powers and has been trying to take out Yonko for decades :kobeha:
I would love to see what would Kaido do if someone interfere in his fight with Luffy, probably make a truce with Luffy and stomp them together before fighting each other

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Looks like my fake spoilers were actually pretty close to what happened here.
:sanmoji:
Chapter 1041 Spoilers thanks to PG on WorstGen

Chapter Title: Hydra

- Chapter begins with Orochi recovering from the earlier explosion.
- He gets angry and starts insulting Oden, Momo, and Toki.
- Suddenly, Hiyori brings out the Amibo no Hockey stick and slices Orochi with it.
- Hiyori takes off her mask (she's crying) and asks Orochi if he remembers her words about being the daughter of a samurai.
- Orochi's eyes widen with shock.
- Cut to Kaido vs Luffy.
- Both look pretty tired, but Luffy smiles brightly.
- He tells Kaido that he learned a new form based on his favorite crewmember and character.
- He bites into his haki infused arm
- In an jaw dropping double spread, we Kaido's shocked face as he looks at Luffy through the smoke.
- Luffy: "Gear 5th: Rabbit Man!"

End of Chapter

NO BBEAK NEXT WEEK

basically we have the same plot like here , Luffy might fall down for a little while but at the end of it he will defeat Kaido and send him flying to the outside of Wanokuni. Zoro fans you be disappointed if you use what Luffy said as evidence that Zoro will ends Kaido. it is simply Luffy will defeat Kaido but after that he will fall down, just like Zoro, Sanji, Kid and Law did. nothing new.

Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"

Its fuckin obvious luffy gonna run out of haki in 10 minutes and thats not enough to put down kaido, so there gonna interfrence in their fight, its either marco, cp0 or luffy KO kaido momentarily and land in flower capital like doffy then begin his the saviour moment anf watching by wano people

Status
Not open for further replies.