What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Zoro is more important than Kid and Law so if they can play a major role in taking Big Mom down, then Zoro doesn't need to become more important than he already is to do the same.

It was never Zoro arc but he did receive more focus in this arc than the usual.
I mean to be fair there was like no build up to Law and Kidd fighting Big Mom before it happened so who knows with Oda at this point lol

Imagine being that dumb that you think Luffy won't use Boundman/King Kong Gun (or some version of it).

Oda has never used it in battle since its first use and Luffy was training it in Udon with Ryou. He went out of his way to keep Luffy's fists to basic Boundman attacks, even against the Yonko.

I doubt they're more powerful than G3 but they're definitely well above G2. G3 is a bit of a stretch.
Well, Katakuri already hold of G3's force just fine with a small mochi layer meanwhile his hardening guard got broken by Jet Culverin and he got send flying similar to how Bound Man overpowered and sent Katakuri flying. Base Luffy usually couldn't overpower Katakuri in a single occasion. There were instances of Katakuri reacting with big moves too but those moves overpowered G3 anyway.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ain't Yamato had the book before momo so why people assume she didn't read it all?.:nicagesmile:
That actually was my fear for her not joining too, surely she's read it all and thus has it all in her head? Maybe this is why Luffy was weirdly hostile to her before? He subcosnciously knows somehow, that he can't trust her to not be a literal walking spoiler for him which he would absolute hate or even find unforgivable?

Status
Not open for further replies.