What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's tough, being an X Drake fan :josad:

Can we go back to mocking Kidd?
Honestly, it's really weird that 3/5 of the Supernovas that were hyped up the most during Saboady(Kidd, Hawkins and Drake) have been so underwhelming.

Only Law and Luffy have been meeting and exceeding expectations.

I've been thinking that maybe Oda originally planned for Drake to be a big player in Dressrosa, because Doffy did kill Drake's dad after all, but scrapped it and moved Drake to Wano.

So komurasucky had seastone and she wasn't bright enough to tag BM or Kaido with it? Not even give it someone to tag King or Queen with? Like. Girl. All you are good for is sucking dick.

Like. Imagine if she gave someone decently strong to tag BM with before Law/Kidd were injured.

She could but why...there was never any intention shown about her wanting such ambition....like she was doing stuff as told by streusen because she thought it was a good thing(people not listening to her meant they were bad and everyone has to get along stuff).

We are already shown what her main goal is...to make the whole world like totland where everyone is equal... The whole thing about her wanting to know history/one piece/PK seems forced on her...it just doesn't suit her the same as WB who also was not interested in all that. I would say it's just oda trying to hype the end goal or Luffy's goal. Atleast if some info was given like she got information on stuff about history or one piece which helps with her goal. Even here you can see oda put words that she has to defeat the other yonko to become PK(similar to what Luffy is doing) but Roger never did that and became a PK.
I mean we knew BM as someone who wanted to be PK long before we knew about Streussen, both the dream country and the goal to rule developed over her time as a pirate can coexist since she can easily set up her utopia is she rules the seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.