What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why is it everything I love gets shit on

:josad:Ulti got trashed.
:josad:Page1 humiliated
:josad:Jack the Drought got offpaneled
:josad:Queen the Plague got a bad fight
:josad:Doflamingo got overshadowed by King
:josad: Now X Drake is looking a fool thanks to Izo

At least I'll always have Bel-Air, streaming now on Peacock with new episodes released every Thursday at 7:30 central
You forgot Big Mom and Kid.

Why is it everything I love gets shit on

:josad:Ulti got trashed.
:josad:Page1 humiliated
:josad:Jack the Drought got offpaneled
:josad:Queen the Plague got a bad fight
:josad:Doflamingo got overshadowed by King
:josad: Now X Drake is looking a fool thanks to Izo

At least I'll always have Bel-Air, streaming now on Peacock with new episodes released every Thursday at 7:30 central
This happen to everyone who try to wank every beast pirate top member :suresure:like dude only wank 3 of them l

I mean we knew BM as someone who wanted to be PK long before we knew about Streussen, both the dream country and the goal to rule developed over her time as a pirate can coexist since she can easily set up her utopia is she rules the seas.
I would say we knew she wanted to be PK because she was a yonko/pirate and automatically we add that as the goal obviously. But after we got to know her past and her character...I feel it just did not suit her....she is pretty much not like a pirate but a queen like Hancock....goals obviously can co-exist...but such a thing is not set up in the story its only us readers who try to speculate it.

?
What were people saying. I was focused on the fresh prince talk🛀
Past 2 weeks have been "Zoro is falling off Onigashima, he's closer to the capital now for ZKK"

I have said Franky is likely saving him because Oda drew Franky running towards him 2 chapters before that. It was met with the typical response nonsense ("but Grim Reaper/Franky saving Zoro defeats purpose of Grim Reaper")

Status
Not open for further replies.