What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Izo for beating one. I won't be too bitter that Drake got beat with only injuring the Bowler hat one while Izo beats one in a 2v1 (Izo's one of the better Scabbards if you include him with them).

I'm looking forward to the panels of the fight between Luffy and Kaido. Hopefully we get a dedicated Kaido flashback for a chapter or two since we've been getting snippets of the past so far.

Props to Izo for beating one. I won't be too bitter that Drake got beat with only injuring the Bowler hat one while Izo beats one in a 2v1 (Izo's one of the better Scabbards if you include him with them).

I'm looking forward to the panels of the fight between Luffy and Kaido. Hopefully we get a dedicated Kaido flashback for a chapter or two since we've been getting snippets of the past so far.
TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:amazing:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lol displaying more power means he will hurt Kaido more , means he can defeat him. but i know you expect ZKK to happen so nothing will convince you. so we have just to wait and see :D
More power wont hurt Kaido, we saw that power is not working on him.
Haki is what harms him and haki is the same in all gears. :myman:
I expect more than just ZKK, I expect Luffy to lose as well.

More power wont hurt Kaido, we saw that power is not working on him.
Haki is what harms him and haki is the same in all gears. :myman:
I expect more than just ZKK, I expect Luffy to lose as well.
well all i can say is let us wait and see :D let us make a deal who gets it wrong takes an L gracefully :D i am grateful it will not be long till that.

"Q3: Kaidou just starts remembering his first meeting with BM like that? And do we have Kaidou 15 yo and BM 24 yo? How do u know he is 15?
A3: Maybe Kaidou heard the voices of the people celebrating Bm's defeat or just by her presence but he realized BM lost. We see BM telling him "15? How young" as their first contact "

This is so lame...Just boring and bad. Kaido should know Big Mom is not done yet.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ok, so why is Luffy using Gear 3 then? :seriously:
Beats me. Boundman has shown to do nothing in Kuri.
Snakeman which you said wont return after 1025 ended up doing the same as base hits.
More power changes nothing but you can pretend it does more damaji.

well all i can say is let us wait and see :D let us make a deal who gets it wrong takes an L gracefully :D i am grateful it will not be long till that.
I am waiting for Kaido's victory cry. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.