What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats me. Boundman has shown to do nothing in Kuri.
Snakeman which you said wont return after 1025 ended up doing the same as base hits.
More power changes nothing but you can pretend it does more damaji.

I am waiting for Kaido's victory cry. :myman:
it did :D Katakuri was about to lose but he was saved as he could calm himself again and use FS.

mid chapter after the break is like oda’s favorite troll, but actually in 1041 some major subplots are solved (zoro, raizo, robin captured by cp0, kinemon and kiku…). Now we just need orochi to die, marco vs cp0 agent, and luffy vs kaido.
It seems like this arc will never end

it is not a bet merely a deal that the one who gots it wrong, don't look for excuses and just take an L gracefully.
Sadly Most "People" just gone when that happen:kriwhat:
and iam not Talking to zoro Fans:gonope:
Example The last 3 week bet
Post automatically merged:

DAmn That tuff, Cuz Iam too Rn :josad:

So izou knocked out two CP0 members?
One i think

Where do you get that time from? Not doubting you, just wondering.
i already posted it the panels here but again you could check chapter 894 just before Luffy went G4 snakeman the clock was on 12:05 and and just after he lost G4 in 896 another clock was shown to be on 12:40. and i am pretty sure it should be accurate time since just before means a panel before , just after means a panel after

Sadly Most "People" just gone when that happen:kriwhat:
and iam not Talking to zoro Fans:gonope:
Example The last 3 week bet

DAmn That tuff, Cuz Iam too Rn :josad:

One i think
well you are right but i can only speak for myself so if ZKK happens i will take the L without any complains and will admit here that i got it wrong and that ZKK were right after all. but all signs are saying that i will not have to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.