What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dis-moi que tu plaisantes.
No we are in a manga of pirates at war against 2 Yonkos and there is no death, no one from the alliance is dead. Red scabbards are more durable than Zoans.

Kin'emon got his body pierced by Kaido but Oda magically tells us that Law moved a limb from Kin's body. As if by chance. In Naruto, you make a mistake on the battlefield, you pay him no mercy directly. Which manga is it about pirates or in a war there is no death?

I don’t think chosen one destroy your free will . Even you are chosen one, it doesn’t change you make choices.

You can be chosen one and not do anything to save the world or something like that.

In super paper Mario , Mario is chosen one in this story, but you can refused to save the world and get game over for this.

But it feel I am debating Calvinism , free will debate over again .

They changed the name of the fruit cause its so god like
They never done that for any fruit
It can still easy be fake hype from a powerlvl perspective tho.
I mean it's definitely going to be powerful no doubt, but there are still fruits like the paw fruit, the gura no mi or the Admirals' logia fruits. Those can legitimately destroy islands, chabge the climate and stuff.

Wait and see. Perhaps it's just super useful for them in terms of lineage factor modifications or some.
Not really luck bro it's a given that Luffy will surpass everyone and anything.
Yeah, but he actually needs exactly those rather powerful skills to do so in the first place.
It's not like nowadays Luffy is already equal to Primebeard or potential awakened form Kaido.
You need extraordinary powerful stuff to even keep up with them all out.

Here in Latinoamerica all know bout dragon Ball.

OP is so little know beyond hey pirates manga.
This is one of the questions I ask myself too. In Africa, Latin America, America, all the other continents, everyone knows Dragon Ball more than One Piece.

In Japan, in terms of sales, One Piece has far surpassed Dragon Ball in sales. But Dragon Ball in Japan is more respected than One Piece.

And around the world, Dragon Ball is the reference manga for everyone.

So finally having the best sellers for One Piece leads to almost nothing. Dragon Ball stays on top.

So Joyboy had the Gomu Gomu as well
:seriously:
Most likely
I don’t think chosen one destroy your free will . Even you are chosen one, it doesn’t change you make choices.

You can be chosen one and not do anything to save the world or something like that.

In super paper Mario , Mario is chosen one in this story, but you can refused to save the world and get game over for this.

But it feel I am debating Calvinism , free will debate over again .
Yeah it depends mostly on how fate works in one piece. If the prophecy compels Luffy to be the chosen one, like the dragon reborn from wheel of time, then it destroys free will, but if it simply foresaw Luffy"s existence then its fine

Status
Not open for further replies.