What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marco actually really ends up not doing shit then I'm going to start slandering him. Seriously even Izo is putting in work and he was much more injured
Pretty sure he is going to fight Kaido.
Based on the Momotaro story we had:
Momo: Momotaro
Luffy: Monkey
Yamato: Dog
Marco: Pheasant

And we will finally see all out Marco, like showing all his skills, perhaps even awakening.
Luffy will fall one more time,im pretty sure duo stamina issue or getting knocked out by Kaido, Yamato and Marco will enter the stages.
He is the last one who going to face Kaido, he is not with Izo with kinda show that he has his own mission.
Pretty sure he is going to face Kaido.

And we will finally see all out Marco, like showing all his skills, perhaps even awakening.
Luffy will fall one more time,im pretty sure duo stamina issue or getting knocked out by Kaido, Yamato and Marco will enter the stages.
He is the last one who going to face Kaido, he is not with Izo with kinda show that he has his own mission.
Why you want protagonist to lose.

Well 99% confirmed that the awakening that has become a legend they were talking about is Luffy's

So Luffy's DF isn't officially the Gomu Gomu no mi?
No, the spoiler said the state of gorosei after talking about certain awakening when they are discussing about other topic which is Liffy vs Kaidou. Don't mix up both things. Anyways this is just spoiler provider interpretation. You can confirm it with tomorrow summary or images. There is no way for Oda to change gomu gomu no mi at this stage which is an utter disgrace even in his worst of the worst story choices.

At this rate the Boss going to defeated too.
But I don´t understand one point, is Maha the Boss or the other guy who also got defeated?
If Maha is the boss, it seems like Izo legit beat one CP0 member and lose to Maha, with means he beat one and lose to the another, meaning he was indeed stronger then them xD.

Maha is fearing Kaido and Luffy, for sure he going get defeated later, Idk who going to beat him.

Raizo prepare for something, sound like a big deal or do he want to kill Orochi?

Gorosei saying to the fight with Luffy vs Kaido, world classs battle, kinda show how hyped the fight is.
Can´t wait when Luffy pull out his new powerup and Kaido his awakening.^^
Yeah but nonetheless CP0 are weak ; drake mostly will defeat the boss so they are comparable imo

CP0 are F6 level

Luffy Awakening incoming!!
Which means Kaido would also show some new lvl of power

It is what i expected and wanted it to happen, not just some adv CoC should be enough to beat the World strongest, Luffy should unlock everything he got.
All 3 haki advance version
And fruit Awakening

To beat the World strongest

:kata:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lemme get this straight, CP0 apparently clashed with the BB pirates who chased out Dragon and the revos. Not sure who takes the fattest L out of these lot but damn Luffy's father needs to stop dragging Sabo's name through the mud:pepeanger:

Why do you want Luffy to lose again for the 4th time? That too against nerfed Kaidou? Luffy has to transcend to next level. If liffy loses again, then his win becomes even more joke even if he comes again.

Why you want protagonist to lose.
It will be the case, wouldn´t mind if he not lose, but im pretty sure he will lose.
We already had kinda this situation with Doffy and birdcage, this time it will be even more brutal.
If you watched stampede you kinda know what I meaning, the biggest threat for Wano will be Kaido, not Onigashima or something else, in the moment when Kaido release his awakening, he will be the Bullet of this arc, the center of the danger like Bullet was in stampede:

what is this i saw it in spoiler thread

The Gorousei on the phone call from are still afraid of awakening, they say "it is dangerous because it is a world-class battle", and I am concerned that something will happen due to the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.