What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really think Carrot will take down one of the Big Mom pirates officers, her story is too tied to wholecake at this point that I think it needs to happen.
I hope so, anything will be great honestly. Unironically, seeing Carrot on the move was like a huge weight lifted off my chest. There's always the possibility that this update won't lead to anything, but the fact that it gives her a chance to do something give me great joy.
:akaman:

But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.
You must understand... that this order is given to prevent what might happen.

This could relate to Kaido's comment on Luffy's smile. Maybe Joy Boy will awaken once Luffy finally defeats Kaido, or he will be close to it and that's what the elders want to avoid? As if that's when he reaches the max of his smile...

This line is also interesting because Marco already mentioned that Onigashima wasn't named like that before, so maybe he knows more about the island; either this or it's just empty hype from Oda since it reminds of other statements about the strength of the Beast Pirates:

Marco: "Don't be distracted yet.
We are on the most dangerous island in the world!!"

Luffy in a few chapters: Fuck, Gear fourth didn't work. Then Gear f-

Kaidou: Wait, you said that's your last gear fourth

Luffy: I said it was my last gear fourth not my last gear fifth

---

We still have to see Kaidou's flashback so something like that is most likely going to happen.

Good chapter, wondering why BM said to not trust Rocks and what are the rumours the guy in the den den mushi is talking about

Why is no one talking about momonosuke?
Yamato said that he is the one who will bring the dawn to the world!?

Not luffy????? Maybe because Momo felt unsure???

Still wtf man i don't need that lil pervert to be joyboy
Its just like Shirahoshi and the Sea Kings.

They have there role to play in the end

it is in this fight Law and Kid defeated BM everyone defeated his opponent and Luffy will defeat his opponent too and Onigashima will fall down after that.
The same thing happened in Wholecake, the plan was going great and it seemed that they were about to kill Big Mom, and then she got her flashback, the plan failed and everyone realized how impossibly strong BM really is . I think that's also going to happen here with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.