What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy in a few chapters: Fuck, Gear fourth didn't work. Then Gear f-

Kaidou: Wait, you said that's your last gear fourth

Luffy: I said it was my last gear fourth not my last gear fifth

---

We still have to see Kaidou's flashback so something like that is most likely going to happen.

Good chapter, wondering why BM said to not trust Rocks and what are the rumours the guy in the den den mushi is talking about
We got a preview of Doffy’s/Law’s flashback right before we got the flashback. Same with Oden. This small flashback probably means we’ll get it in a few chapters

So the WG are fearing another Yonko losing and the status quo of the world being ruined. And mfs were talking about some rubber fruit making them scared....A RUBBER FRUIT :suresure:

Oda mentioning Marco healing the injured is no coincidence. And everyone is on their way down lol.
Luffy gasses out, Kaido victory cry, Onigashima drops, Zoro gets healed, ZKK and I can finally eat :cheers:

If gomu gomu no mi really is something else, how did gorosei not knowing it? How does gorosei 'only now' notice that Luffy's fruit is that legendary (?) Fruit?, He didn't even awaken the fruit yet, Shanks ? Hope Oda explained it when the arc ended...

Momo you are just a kid, trust your papa jurnal and Zunesha, end it fast :seriously:

If gomu gomu no mi really is something else, how did gorosei not knowing it? How does gorosei 'only now' notice that Luffy's fruit is that legendary (?) Fruit?, He didn't even awaken the fruit yet, Shanks ? Hope Oda explained it when the arc ended...

Momo you are just a kid, trust your papa jurnal and Zunesha, end it fast :seriously:
Shanks told them

Status
Not open for further replies.