What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already come up on here but Luffy specifically stating he'd end this fight with Hydra is pretty interesting and will prolly tie into Toki's prediction about 9 shadows bringing Wano to it's dawn. Onigahsima is currently above the flower capital so the citizens of Wano looking up to the sky and seeing 9 shadows (i.e Luffy's Hydra) ending Wano's night (i.e. Kaido) fits.

Also, at this point, imo it doesn't really make any sense for it to be the Azakaya 9 or specific alliance members. For the latter it'd mean 9 of the alliance members would have to be singled out to match the 9 shadows which is bit weird.
I think he's just saying this is the last time he's transforming, not that it's the last attack.

Oda still hiding Sanji.
Whats Oda plan for him? :quest:
No sanji is being treated and also sanji is only down due to over exhaustion .it will be nice if oda plans something like what he did in enies lobby.
The present situation is somewhat similar to water 7 and enies lobby. So i hope he does something because he is pathetic apart from apoo and drake.These two were fighting for whole arc but still there is no conclusive winner and they went against the opponents who had defeated them in just minutes and if you take apoo apart(since oda didn't hyped him that much). Drake is supposed to be a next calamity.oda hyped him that much but still not be able to take out even one of cp0 members even when apoo and numbers were helping. sanji on the other hand trapped and running away from queen due to his mental trauma and only point which is better than apoo and drake is the fact he defeated queen and timely saved chopper and had a few shots at perospero.

it is funny that all of you guys want luffy to lose again, he would be the biggest joke if he loses again, no one in the alliance lost their fight, even law and kidd did not lose their fight or even yamato lost her fight
He will be a joke. The moment he goes into G4 is the moment you know the game is over. That fucking G4 is still a glass canon and you expect he will defeat Kaidou in 15 minutes span. The way it is going I am damn sure that Oda is going to make Luffyblose again. I had some confidence before but now not anymore. G4 is what ruining Luffy post skip. And Oda retard didn't even let luffy fix the problem.

Not sure if this has already come up on here but Luffy specifically stating he'd end this fight with Hydra is pretty interesting and will prolly tie into Toki's prediction about 9 shadows bringing Wano to it's dawn/ending the night that has enshrouded Wano for 20 years. Onigahsima is currently above the flower capital so the citizens of Wano looking up to the sky and seeing 9 shadows (i.e Luffy's Hydra) ending Wano's night (i.e. Kaido) fits.

Also, at this point, imo it doesn't really make any sense for it to be the Azakaya 9 or specific alliance members. For the latter it'd mean 9 of the alliance members would have to be singled out to match the 9 shadows which is bit weird.
Thematically i can see that, but it would be incredibly anticlimactic.

He will be a joke. The moment he goes into G4 is the moment you know the game is over. That fucking G4 is still a glass canon and you expect he will defeat Kaidou in 15 minutes span. The way it is going I am damn sure that Oda is going to make Luffyblose again. I had some confidence before but now not anymore. G4 is what ruining Luffy post skip. And Oda retard didn't even let luffy fix the problem.
he can always leave g4 before it runs out, or it might become permanent now

Luffy is definitely winning but I think Kaido should gain the upper hand temporarily, he seems to be on the brink of a big realization
kaido would gain the upper hand, but luffy is not losing anymore, no one can stop kaido except for luffy and yamato and it would be stupid if oda makes yamato stall kaido again after letting luffy send he away and her saying that only luffy can beat kaido

My question is that

When a devil fruit user has been unconsciousness , his/her devil fruit effect lose . ( for example sugar )

Why did not BigMoms devil fruit effect get lost ? ( zeus still living ) . Am i wrong ? did i miss something about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.