What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc,,, Tobi Roppos,, Calamities,, Yonkou,, Supernovas and CP0 all turned out to be dissappointments. Kudos to Oda he has been consistent and completely indiscriminatery this arc. :risitameh:
Yeah, no kidding :josad:

All the Beast Pirates hype since Punk Hazard arc went to the toilet.
Expectation

Reality: the ones in the manga.

How can the arc that actually sounds so good in the paper: 2 Yonkos, 8 out of 12 Worst Gens, samurais from Wano country hyped since pre TS, remnants of Whitebeard, CP0, next nakama and crew is completed; all of them combined together, sounds really good and all.
Yet reality the chapter week by week feels so underwhelming..

Expectation

How can the arc that actually sounds so good in the paper: 2 Yonkos, 8 out of 12 Worst Gens, samurais from Wano country hyped since pre TS, remnants of Whitebeard, CP0, next nakama and crew is completed; all of them combined together, sounds really good and all.
And people think the admirals are going to kick ass by the time they fight lol no you will see them lose to sanji

And people think the admirals are going to kick ass by the time they fight lol no you will see them lose to sanji
I don't expect high from Admirals or whoever anymore, no matter how hyped they were in their debut.

This is the same author who introduced both Kaido and Jack as the mad men, shocked the whole fandom when they first appeared.
"World Strongest Creature!! Can't be killed blablabla!"
"1 billion bounty!!"
Now in their arc both of them especially Jack, is treated like horse shit.

The admirals are side villains who in all likelihood will lose to the supernova and the revolutionaries.

Imu and the gorosei are the true villains of the WG, the admirals just don't like piracy, which is pretty fair tbh.

in all likelihood, apart from akainu, the other admirals will get treated like the tobi roppo. They will be matched up with Kid, Law, and some other strong character. Most of the fight will be off-screened and they will be defeated in 1-2 chapters.

in all likelihood, apart from akainu, the other admirals will get treated like the tobi roppo.
The coping and seething has already begun I see..
Post automatically merged:

I don't expect high from Admirals or whoever anymore, no matter how hyped they were in their debut.

This is the same author who introduced both Kaido and Jack as the mad men, shocked the whole fandom when they first appeared.
"World Strongest Creature!! Can't be killed blablabla!"
"1 billion bounty!!"
Now in their arc both of them especially Jack, is treated like horse shit.
:ihaha:
Let the hate flow through you.

Because antagonist Shanks won't have any gags, he would make the villain roles of Kaido and Meme look like as if they were picked up from a dumpster.

Wano is where Oda gets rid of the garbage to prepare for the main event.
Kaido and Jack's debut >>> Shanks' debut.

Shanks' debut: panicked and couldn't prevent it when mountain bandit Higuma managed to kidnap Luffy and ran away.

Even Kaido who looked really good in his debut, treated like horse shit in his own arc.
Nobody safe from Oda's clowning anymore. Not Shanks, not admirals, not Dragon, not anyone. Kaido and Big Mom just happened to be the first victims.

Expectation

I really feel its all because usopp is nerfed.

The coping and seething has already begun I see..
Post automatically merged:

:ihaha:
Let the hate flow through you.
Stfu.
I am not hating the Admirals atm, it is just nobody is safe from Oda's clowning anymore.

It already begin though.
Unstoppable vibe from MF Akainu, now he turns into worrywart that worrying about samurais.
Godlike vibe from DR Fujitora, now he got bandaged after fighting together with Green Bull's back up.

Everyone will be clowned by Oda. Not only Yonkos nor only Admirals. Everyone.

Admiral fans remind me of big mom fans

For months big mom fans argued that Kid and Law would never beat Linlin. That linlin had to leave or betray kaido and leave wano. Linlin couldn't fall because Luffy promised to fight her after kaido. Then as it turns out, Oda actually wants to prioritize main villains over side villains.

Linlin was a side villain and she was beaten by side characters.

Unless you want to sit here and pretend that fujitora and ryokugyo matter more than the people who orchestrated the genocide of ohara, then yeah they will be beaten by side characters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.