What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is obviious the world goverment cannot take control of Wano with those Warships , there is not enough man power there , and the strongest in that fleet should be Rob Lucci, and Zunisha is there as well , it can destroy the ships.
the question would the WG send a fleet with an amdiral or two either way even if they do, they will need a week to arrive, and Luffy and the other fighter would have been already up. maybe we will see some Admirals getting defeated.

Obviously the constant iteration of them being the WG’s greatest military power is just “public face” information and the Gorosei as well as the leaders of the Coast Guard (🤡) and WG land army will be stronger since everyone knows that rank = power!

And apparently they’re future Tobiroppo and won’t even get as much respect as King and Queen!
:ihaha:

The copium levels are running high since people really bought CP0 ~ admirals nonsense.

Actually no technically it goes
1. Imu
2. Gorosei
3. Commander in Chief
4. Fleet Admiral/CP0 leader/Coast Guard leader/Land Army leader
5. Admirals
I am wondering if they actually have other army leaders lol. Would be pretty cool, but make sense if Kong is over all WG military.

Tbh I think the war will be two parts, the WG itself won't be until after the military is taken down or loses. This is why Luffy could fight Akainu, then Im if Oda wants to.

Unless you want to sit here and pretend that fujitora and ryokugyo matter more than the people who orchestrated the genocide of ohara, then yeah they will be beaten by side characters as well.
Thinking the person that destroyed the warlord system and completely threw off the balance of powers in the world will be important!

How can be people so stupid!

Are you being serious?
:smoothieduck:

Yeah, no kidding :josad:

All the Beast Pirates hype since Punk Hazard arc went to the toilet.
Expectation

Reality: the ones in the manga.

How can the arc that actually sounds so good in the paper: 2 Yonkos, 8 out of 12 Worst Gens, samurais from Wano country hyped since pre TS, remnants of Whitebeard, CP0, next nakama and crew is completed; all of them combined together, sounds really good and all.
Yet reality the chapter week by week feels so underwhelming..
Idk if its an unpopular opinion or not
But i like the gifter designs alot more than the ones shown during punk hazard
They're just alot more fun and creative plus distinct from normal zoans

The only thing that kinda sucks to me is how oda likes to act like the gifters from zou never existed. Like i get that its most likely than not that he completely changed how he wanted smile fruits to work. Tho with sheepshead it was said he had full mastery so thats why he could do what he did but the fodder could too so...idk

I am wondering if they actually have other army leaders lol. Would be pretty cool, but make sense if Kong is over all WG military.

Tbh I think the war will be two parts, the WG itself won't be until after the military is taken down or loses. This is why Luffy could fight Akainu, then Im if Oda wants to.
It is confirmed that the WG has a coast guard and a land army. And since there’s a commander in chief there must be faction heads for those organizations as well.

But thinking that all or even most of them will be admiral level or above is completely ridiculous.

Thinking the person that destroyed the warlord system and completely threw off the balance of powers in the world will be important!

Are you being serious?
Kinyagi can't even read. It was ultimately the warlords who destroyed themselves with Cobra and Riku giving a speech to the reverie.

Fujitora ultimately did very little

Are you being serious?
I'm not saying they aren't important, I'm just saying that they aren't as important as the gorosei.

Fujitora isn't even a bad guy, like you said he destroyed the warlord system.
Post automatically merged:

deadass, the admirals are the gorosei's dogs.

More from 5ch leaker

CP0 is sending in peacekeepers into Wano.
Gorosei "This is not an invasion of Wano. We simply want to make sure the citizens are treated well."

No break next week

It is confirmed that the WG has a coast guard and a land army. And since there’s a commander in chief there must be faction heads for those organizations as well.

But thinking that all or even most of them will be admiral level or above is completely ridiculous.
Where were those confirmed lol? Not doubting, I've just never heard of it. If so, I agree that there should be "Fleet Admiral" type positions for those too

I'm not saying they aren't important, I'm just saying that they aren't as important as the gorosei.

Fujitora isn't even a bad guy, like you said he destroyed the warlord system.
Post automatically merged:

deadass, the admirals are the gorosei's dogs.
You’re bugging.

We don’t even know the Gorosei’s names.

Meanwhile every introduced admiral other than Kizaru has played a massive role in the story, whether it being as personal killing the MCs brother or as global as demolishing the warlord system.

Saying that the Gorosei are “more important to the story” than the admirals is literally nonsense at this point.

Where were those confirmed lol? Not doubting, I've just never heard of it. If so, I agree that there should be "Fleet Admiral" type positions for those too
On Dadan’s bounty poster it says Coastguard not Navy, and someone asked Oda about it and he confirmed that people like Dadan and Higuruma the mountain bandit are dealt with by the coastguard.

The land army is speculation on my part but if there’s a navy there’s more than likely a land army as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.