Status
Not open for further replies.
--- [Ramen Maid Cafe] - With the increase of competition, Teuchi decided to branch out and take advantage of the [Maid Cafe] culture rampant amongst Weebs. Each cycle, Teuchi can target a player and turn them into a [Maid] for his new café location. They will gain a chat with him temporarily, and they will learn the name of any player visiting them during that period, randomly charming one of their visitors.

On Ratchet and Prof
@Dr_Professor83 @Ratchet Sent this as soon as day started.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We were going to do it, but we got cold feet when we saw what we had to give for the merge to happen.

Then Ratchet veto'd to not merge when Dr tried to guilt trip us
Vetoing the merge cause Prof tried to guilt trip you seems really unwarranted. Why? We could have all won if we played prudently and calculated our actions.

Prof guilt tripping anyone here is exactly what was done by so many players this game. Your team included. Was there some other reason?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vetoing the merge cause Prof tried to guilt trip you seems really unwarranted. Why? We could have all won if we played prudently and calculated our actions.

Prof guilt tripping anyone here is exactly what was done by so many players this game. Your team included. Was there some other reason?
Yes, but that's not a topic for all to see

@Dr_Professor83 @Ratchet Sent this as soon as day started.
Applying this to franklin

with Franklin permanently upgraded, is it possible to make an ability to convert a dead person's wincon?
It will give them the option, they have to accept
Once I got confirmation, I sent in the action for you

I didn't send any kills until I realize they were going to go after me. Unfortunately they got rid of the roles that were needed to happen.

I was technically the one who saved you last night from being lynched so it wasn’t personal. I was dead committed to the merger and put a lot into and am even the one who made the wish for it.
There just wasn’t a reason not to do it mechanically lol. Once we hit parity the cost would have never even touched any of us bc the game would have ended. We only needed our abilities long enough to = town.

Once I got confirmation, I sent in the action for you

I didn't send any kills until I realize they were going to go after me. Unfortunately they got rid of the roles that were needed to happen.
Ratchy fails to realize that not all people try to win at all costs. It was obvious to me then that you weren’t lying, they shouldve waited. They didn’t.

I guess people play games differently.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes, but that's not a topic for all to see
Then just say this, Mango. You know how I feel about this shit from all stars. How I actually fight for my team members irrespective of alignment.

We should have never gone along with this whole charade if you guys were against it from the very beginning for other reasons. We know what those reasons were, too. But at the very fucking least, you could have been upfront with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.