What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy fruit is definitely not the fruit Gorosei were talking about, nothing happened for them to suddenly consider it a legendary fruit, the government also had the fruit before so Gorosei won't question it's existence if it was Luffy fruit and say it's just a legend, Maybe they're afraid of Luffy, but the reason is not related to the fruit they were talking about

I fail to see the point of Izo vs CP0, maybe Oda want to separate CP0 boss from his companion because he's an ally or something, maybe he's Vegapunk in disguise

Oda emphasizing Kiku and Izo relationship make me more convinced Kiku is a second traitor
Its awakening is legendary and they're afraid of him awakening it against Kaido in their fight

Luffy fruit is definitely not the fruit Gorosei were talking about, nothing happened for them to suddenly consider it a legendary fruit, the government also had the fruit before so Gorosei won't question it's existence if it was Luffy fruit and say it's just a legend, Maybe they're afraid of Luffy, but the reason is not related to the fruit they were talking about

I fail to see the point of Izo vs CP0, maybe Oda want to separate CP0 boss from his companion because he's an ally or something, maybe he's Vegapunk in disguise

Oda emphasizing Kiku and Izo relationship make me more convinced Kiku is a second traitor
it is. Shanks told them about Luffy that's why they're panicked now

Who says Snack can't? Especially from Drake and CP0?
Lmao
Kid and Zoro were way above any weakass 2nd or 3rd YCs based on their rooftop feats. Tanking serious attacks from them is something far beyond the ability that the likes of BM's SCs have displayed. And these SCs > Snack

Apoo did not KO Luffy only because Luffy had white eyes.
Apoo k.o'd Luffy twice. Don't try denying that.

No, one of the CP0 members tanked Apoo's explosion straight to the face and later defeated both Drake and Apoo (why do you think Apoo was running away in the first place?). Meanwhile a heavily injured Izo didn't only hold off both CP0 members, he actually defeated one while significantly injuring the boss.
No one cares if he tanked one explosion. Can he tank multiples? Higher end explosions? Doubtful
Apoo was NOT defeated, that's the point of running away

Lastly let me reiterate this Apoo is NOT Izou
Izou considers dying to take out a CP0 member as a victory
Apoo would NEVER be ok with dying to defeat one of them (or even both)

it is. Shanks told them about Luffy that's why they're panicked now
That's a heavy speculation to think Shanks would do that

like I said Gorosei know the government changed the fruit name, and they had the fruit before, yet they questioned if the legend is true, Wich mean it's not Luffy fruit

the fruit is Toki DF and there's no other option imo lol

That's a heavy speculation to think Shanks would do that

like I said Gorosei know the government changed the fruit name, and they had the fruit before, yet they questioned if the legend is true, Wich mean it's not Luffy fruit

the fruit is Toki DF and there's no other option imo lol
dude the people who write the vivre cards think its Luffy, that's like 90% possibility it is

Status
Not open for further replies.