Rules Host Coordination Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I would be very much interested in hosting a game here - fair warning, my setups are traditionally a lot more low power than a typical game here, but can provide past setups of previous games ive hosted if I need to go through any approval process
I think showing your setup to someone and getting a quick okay is more than enough. I know you can host.
Prob is just there is currently 1 ongoing game and 3 sign ups open. But I think you can def shedule a normal sized game for spring.

I think showing your setup to someone and getting a quick okay is more than enough. I know you can host.
Prob is just there is currently 1 ongoing game and 3 sign ups open. But I think you can def shedule a normal sized game for spring.
Absolutely yeah, no rush at all. Ill put something together this week - I may also be able to bring a few users from my home planet to play too :myman:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would be very much interested in hosting a game here - fair warning, my setups are traditionally a lot more low power than a typical game here, but can provide past setups of previous games ive hosted if I need to go through any approval process
I'm of the understanding that you're an experienced host - you won't need a coach, though if you'd like someone to give it a once over I'm happy to lend a pair of eyes.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I much prefer majority, makes individual votes much more significant and forces town to commit to action
My thoughts exactly. I will say, in my experience here 24 hour phases probably aren't conducive to majority lynch games, so I'd suggest at least 48-hours. I'm not sure if that's already your preference, but ya.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Quick question - is plurality lynch a sacred convention here or is majority lynch acceptable?

(Will influence setup im working on)
The players will have to adapt, a change in a while doesn't hurt anyone I guess. Just be sure to keep the game active so people vote.
Since traditional mafia is more active than ToS, I am optimistic that it will work out.