Mate let me rephrase what I meant. I am not doubting Zoro's ability to severe Kaido's dragon form head when he's got 5% energy left and Zoro has had the second round of plot recovery plus power ups. What I said, is that taking into account his performance on his 1 on 1, you can see that Zoro doesn't have the level to deserve such a feat. He would need to have been a stronger, more relevant character to get to kill Kaido. He's not.
I was a Zoro wanker when he blocked hakai but I not blind. He was destined to defeat King and call it a day.
Even in the remote case that it were to happen, having so many recoveries already invalidates Zoro from getting any praise. Like what's the point? On top of that already severely weakened? ZKK is just a dream, there's no reason why Kaido would decide to go dragon form at the end of the battle guys. Stop wanking off to dreams lol. If Kaido sees that shits hitting the fam and hes about to be defeated then hes using his most powerful form or an awakening but no he'll go huge dragon form for Zoro boy to put him off