What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel like some of it edges on toxicity. Like its one thing if you just believe ZKK will happen. But its another when you act like its borderline confirmed and don't even want to consider the evidence to the contrary.

I also feel like a major motivation for the ZKK theory is the whole L/W culture within the fandom. Zoro fans wanted this moment where they "claim victory" against all the people who opposed ZKK, which is honestly 70% of the fanbase.
Of course we would gloat lol most have been saying zkk will happen forever so we will hold our W with pride when it happens and of course with so much details and support for it just like you say there is evidence to the contrary of course oda wont blatantly spell it out it would ruin the shock factor he would probably do everything in his power to make it seem like it won't happen and then bam so for me yes its 100 percent confirmed to happen it makes to much narrative sense and plus with kaidos awakening he will always get back up after luffys last punch so the only way out is to kill him but if oda changes the narrative etc nothing i can do about that lol

Kaido mentions death multiple times and alludes to death and you still think Kaido wont die... this isnt even a ZKK argument this is just a common sense alludes to Kaido will be dead argument

Or in your scenario Kaido gets defeated for the 8th time and we repeat past Kaido history again
nope he will not be the same as before his spirit will be crushed and his dream will be destroyed if he survived he will be just a bitterman like Moria :D

What do youn think bout the line ?
Whats with this crew ?
Its clearly not bout Luffy or Robin

It seems Gorosei briefin the Cp0 dude about the ancient rumor ?
What line

Also im just making the point that Kaido will die in someway shape or form at the end of the war and not be defeated like the usual villans
Post automatically merged:

nope he will not be the same as before his spirit will be crushed and his dream will be destroyed if he survived he will be just a bitterman like Moria :D
ahhhhh something that makes even less sense... I now understand your POV

I'm not even a "ZKK is inevitable" guy but these are the types of comments that really would make ZKK so much sweeter if it actually happened

In what way is Zoro "too weak" to kill a severely weakened Kaido? He legit scarred healthy hybrid Kaido while having 30 broken bones and no King of Hell mode
Mate let me rephrase what I meant. I am not doubting Zoro's ability to severe Kaido's dragon form head when he's got 5% energy left and Zoro has had the second round of plot recovery plus power ups. What I said, is that taking into account his performance on his 1 on 1, you can see that Zoro doesn't have the level to deserve such a feat. He would need to have been a stronger, more relevant character to get to kill Kaido. He's not.

I was a Zoro wanker when he blocked hakai but I not blind. He was destined to defeat King and call it a day.

Even in the remote case that it were to happen, having so many recoveries already invalidates Zoro from getting any praise. Like what's the point? On top of that already severely weakened? ZKK is just a dream, there's no reason why Kaido would decide to go dragon form at the end of the battle guys. Stop wanking off to dreams lol. If Kaido sees that shits hitting the fam and hes about to be defeated then hes using his most powerful form or an awakening but no he'll go huge dragon form for Zoro boy to put him off

What line

Also im just making the point that Kaido will die in someway shape or form at the end of the war and not be defeated like the usual villans
Post automatically merged:

ahhhhh something that makes even less sense... I now understand your POV
Kaido been defeated executed 7 times
And survived

Thats not a man that will have his spirit crushed
Even Linlin didnt have her resolve crash even after eating a nuke

Mate let me rephrase what I meant. I am not doubting Zoro's ability to severe Kaido's dragon form head when he's got 5% energy left and Zoro has had the second round of plot recovery plus power ups. What I said, is that taking into account his performance on his 1 on 1, you can see that Zoro doesn't have the level to deserve such a feat. He would need to have been a stronger, more relevant character to get to kill Kaido. He's not.

I was a Zoro wanker when he blocked hakai but I not blind. He was destined to defeat King and call it a day.

Even in the remote case that it were to happen, having so many recoveries already invalidates Zoro from getting any praise. Like what's the point? On top of that already severely weakened? ZKK is just a dream, there's no reason why Kaido would decide to go dragon form at the end of the battle guys. Stop wanking off to dreams lol. If Kaido sees that shits hitting the fam and hes about to be defeated then hes using his most powerful form or an awakening but no he'll go huge dragon form for Zoro boy to put him off
It's like killer for.example. if he had CoC could he kill 1% dragon form Kaido? Maybe but Killer is too weak and irrelevant to have such feat even if he could pull it

he did it merely because it his hobby, he knew that he would not die.
Kaido wants a hornorable death , and getting killed by Luffy or Zoro would be really honorable having died by the next PK or the next SSM is honorable.
That would make his hobby self harm, not suicide. He wouldn't remark that "I guess I can't die" if he didn't think it was possible.

Dying from relative nobodies, Scabbards he can't even name, before the war even really started also wouldn't have been very glorious or honorable

Status
Not open for further replies.