What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So
-Momo is Uranus and is needed as much as Shirahoshi to free the world from slavery
-Luffy has a goofy devil's fruit with an amazing awakening, the Laugh Laugh fruit
-Luffy gonna lose the third round but when Kaido will be about to go down the roof, the Goat will get up like Against Lucci and deliver some non sense awakening with color of my ass haki
-Zoro booked a hotel for 3 days and night, the guy is sleeping well
-Sanji should have saved Zoro, not Furanky

Kid and Zoro were way above any weakass 2nd or 3rd YCs based on their rooftop feats.
I don't even get why you're mentioning Zoro when he one shot Apoo without issues the moment he went serious on him.
Kidd used a named attack and didn't one shot Apoo, is that supposed to be impressive? Luffy hit Page One with G3 and he managed to endure it as well.

Tanking serious attacks from them is something far beyond the ability that the likes of BM's SCs have displayed.
I don't know what your definition of tanking is but Apoo couldn't even take a hakiless slash from Zoro; ittoryu style by the way.
Characters like Jack are at least capable taking hakiless attacks from Zoro. He was taking a total beatdown by Sulong Inu who is significantly stronger than Izo, the one battling two CP0 members while defeating one of them.

And these SCs > Snack
SCs >= Perospero >= Snack > Apoo/Drake.
Only Urouge was the one who got hyped when he defeated Snack. Aside from Kidd, the other supernovas were treated like shit.

I mean, even if Snack is creditless for losing against Urouge, there is still Perospero holding his own against Nekomamushi, even when he went Sulong mode on him, Perospero later managed to beat Nekomamushi up the moment the clouds were hiding the moon. Again, how is this guy weaker than Drake or Apoo?

Apoo k.o'd Luffy twice.
Luffy got white eyes and was fine the next moment; I don't see how relevant this moment is, especially since that CP0 member easily took this explosion.

Also, did Caesar ko Luffy there as well?

No one cares if he tanked one explosion. Can he tank multiples?
I'm sure you do care if a significantly weaker character takes the explosion better than Luffy who apparently got ko'd by it.
Or it is simply the case that Luffy, although he got carried a bit by Zoro, ultimately wasn't koed and quickly recovered again.

Also, CP0 guy tanked the one and he was fine; I don't know how many he could take on but the second or third one wouldn't ko him either.

Higher end explosions?
Apoo didn't show higher end explosions.

Apoo was NOT defeated, that's the point of running away
Apoo was forced to retreat since those two were simply too powerful for him.
If Apoo had the opportunity to defeat one of those, he'd have done that instead of running away.

Izou considers dying to take out a CP0 member as a victory
Apoo would NEVER be ok with dying to defeat one of them (or even both)
Izo performs feats in a very weakened shape, actually managed to take out one of them - in a 2vs1 fight - meanwhile Drake and Apoo together can't pull their shit together, Apoo chickening out and running away for his life while Drake gets the absolute shit beaten?
It's irrelevant whether Izo was prepared to die or not - it's even worse considering his willpower overshadows both, but at least Drake got up again - in dire situations like that, Izo demonstrated great feats in front of two characters schooling two supernovas.

No matter how Drake might defeat that CP0 boss now, he got already worn out by Izo quite a lot.

The idea that Kaido becomes another Katakuri kinda antivillain is ridiculous and unlikely, but it does stand to reason he wouldn't be upset meeting "Joyboy." From his statements we already know that he understands that he himself isn't Joyboy.

But until Luffy becomes pirate king, there's no reason why he wouldn't try to get out of jail and go after Wano or One Piece again
he knows about Joyboy and he will realize that Luffy is Joyboy he can even compete

Status
Not open for further replies.