Guys, look to the color spread from chapter 1036.

In that cover we have the numbers 10 4 and 2. We all know that Oda always do this mini foreshadowing from 6-10 chapters.

I'm just saying that this is a potential foreshadowing for Gear 5 next chapter.

What do you think, guys? :myman:

I have a theory gents. Took some time after this chapter and I came to a conclusion. The cp0 do indeed fear luffy and kaido. They fear luffy because he is getting stronger and kaido because he is kaido. But let's take a few things into consideration

1. Bigmom wondering if the secret of the onepiece is in onigashima

2. Marco stating that onigashima had a previous name

3. Kaido stating that wano has a huge purpose and that onigashima is "special".

4. The anime alluding to onigashima (skull) being alive

5. And zunesha pulling up makes me think that there is something in onigashima that is alive. And that zunesha is going to be the use the big sword in the skulls head. In mythology there indeed is an elephant that wielded a blade.

I think what the 5 elders are afraid of is kaido and luffys fight awakening something that's been in slumber

I hate to admit this but at one point….I actually thought Sanji wouldn’t ever battle a Yonko Commander (I still had small hope he would)

But when he did I was convinced from that point forward to NEVER DOUBT KING SANJI AGAIN!!!
He obviously was. And same thing will happen when people doubt he’ll fight an Admiral.

Greenbull is waiting to get his ass kicked by Sanji