Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that we need magazines owned by the same company that publishes OP to tell us that Zoro is down because of the medicine and not because of someone that only tagged a nerfed Zoro a couple of times and then got completely dominated.
We don't need fake news like X getting ragdolled and fainting against Who's Who rival and call it a stomp and an automatic FM equivalency. :quest:

G

Gorosei Informer

They've got serious issues. A lot of self hate projection going from what I saw. Massive finger pointing/blame gaming. I hate these kind of people who act like they are so superior to everyone else, that holier than thou/sanctimonious attitude.
I was getting some serious incel/Elliott Rogers energy from them too.

Came back after all these months to try the same schtick again yet has the nerve to call us pathetic low life, no lifes even. They must be an OUTSTANDING human who is clearly setting an extremely superior to us standard all of thus that we all should recognise and follow, aspire to be like them and such.

Or they are just cuckoos and trapped in a pit of self loathing and need to scapegoat and blame us for their own regrets, mistakes, self inflicted anguish and such.

I doubt that person even has friends at all, even online too.

idk but he makes an account drops two theories then insults the forum. This is the second time he does it
Post automatically merged:

Or they are just cuckoos and trapped in a pit of self loathing and need to scapegoat and blame us for their own regrets, mistakes, self inflicted anguish and such.
it's most likely this, who tf makes multiple accounts to shit on a community they're part of?

Status
Not open for further replies.