Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this I am hearing about it being zoro chapter and jack waking up?

Just came back from modding my 3ds xL. So I am already in a good mood
Panel 1- Zoro facing the Grim Reaper
Panel 2- Zoro bloodied
Panel 3- Zoro about to fall
Panel 4-Zoro is falling
Panel 5- Franky caught him
Panel 6- Zoro not answering to Franky's call
In the last 4 chapters, Oda has managed to give Zoro at least one panel and finally he'll give him all the panels in the upcoming chapter.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda baiting raid failing believers :josad:
*cries in Morj*
Post automatically merged:

monsterzoro going to show CoC before Sanji :crazwhat:

:kidwat: Sorry bruh I ain’t into feets. They stink
Aye, I only like feet if they are well looked after ofc and thus clean/freshly washed. I actually don't understand feet worship in general, I find it very weird generally.

Ironically Sanji made me a fan of them more due to his fighting style lmfao. Just too cool!

I forget oda promise that we supposed to have it

- sabo, vivi, boa Hancock fate - 2020
- shanks make moves-2021
-lurking legend - 2018

did I miss anything ?

Oda after baiting us for the 57246334th time:

Last edited by a moderator:
*cries in Morj*

Aye, I only like feet if they are well looked after ofc and thus clean/freshly washed. I actually don't understand feet worship in general, I find it very weird generally.

Ironically Sanji made me a fan of them more due to his fighting style lmfao. Just too cool!
Sanji awakened your feet fetish?! :shocking:

Different strokes for different folks I guess but feet is very low on my list of attractiveness factor

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji awakened your feet fetish?! :shocking:

Different strokes for different folks I guess but feet is very low on my list of attractiveness factor
Ironically not in that way or for those reasons but more in a combat sense. The way he fights is extremely stylish and cool, always adored it.

Playing as him in OP games especially Pirate Warriors is immensely fun due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.