Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mly90
Did you watched the game today?
I swear,seeing Pedri and Gavi is like seeing Iniesta and Xavi together!!
Is like they been the reincarnation of them, these two players will dominate the football world in the next years if they countine playing like this. Now what are left is a reincarnation of Messi and Pique and we going to see the old Barcelona again..

@mly90
Is like they been the reincarnation of them, these two players will dominate the football world in the next years if they countine playing like this. Now what are left is a reincarnation of Messi and Pique and we going to see the old Barcelona again..
Pedri is different, he is on whole another level rn, literally iniesta at 19 years of age...

@mly90
Yeah i have not been missing many games under Xavi. Pedri has taken his game to a whole other level feels like i'm witnessing another iniesta pure joy watching this kid. Messi will be impossible to replace we are privileged to have been alive to witness him in our life time, Pique any decent cb should do imo, he has been so poor for many years rumors are we almost completed signing of Christensen from Chelsea he will be good replacement. I will leave this clip here enjoy:myman:

Haaland otw, fati coming back and we good👀
Ngl gotta keep dembele, need CB as well
Apperantly christensen and azpi coming.
Haaland isn't coming to Barca looks like City will be his new club i'm not too devastated about it Raiola clients imo should be avoided at all costs if possible. There will always emerge great talents Barca just need to scout them before feeder clubs like Dortmund Benfica get them.

Haaland isn't coming to Barca looks like City will be his new club i'm not too devastated about it Raiola clients imo should be avoided at all costs if possible. There will always emerge great talents Barca just need to scout them before feeder clubs like Dortmund Benfica get them.
Retard bartomeu should've Bought him instead of braithwaite bro:josad:
Anyways it is what it is, even if we dont get haaland or any other talent i think we can win laliga next season with Fati-Ferran-Demebele next season, probably not enough for UCL.

How are my fellow Barca fans feeling about this upcoming clasico this time Madrid will be missing some very key players in Benzema and Mendy but they can't really complain or use that as an excuse as we had to rely on Luuk de Jong in the last clasico with no Messi.
I'm super excited personally think we will see a great game we have come such a long way Xavi has done sensational job when everyone labelled him as failure before he even took the job. Pedri will cause trouble as always lol that kid a magician hopefully Ferran and Auba can step up as well:catlewd:
Post automatically merged:

Retard bartomeu should've Bought him instead of braithwaite bro:josad:
Anyways it is what it is, even if we dont get haaland or any other talent i think we can win laliga next season with Fati-Ferran-Demebele next season, probably not enough for UCL.
I heard Barca were looking at Nunenz as alternative sadly Benfica value him at 75m the best we can hope for is Auba keeps up his goal scoring form and Ansu can stay fit. Let's see what happens to Dembele i have a feeling he won't be staying beyond this season he is too blinded by Money going down same route as Neymar.

Last edited:
How are my fellow Barca fans feeling about this upcoming clasico this time Madrid will be missing some very key players in Benzema and Mendy but they can't really complain or use that as an excuse as we had to rely on Luuk de Jong in the last clasico with no Messi.
I'm super excited personally think we will see a great game we have come such a long way Xavi has done sensational job when everyone labelled him as failure before he even took the job. Pedri will cause trouble as always lol that kid a magician hopefully Ferran and Auba can step up as well:catlewd:
Xavi gotta start Dembele, Traore is shit, im not worried about pedri potter lol he is gonna be great as always, just need Auba and Ferran to not fumble the Chances. Especially ferran since his runs are insanly good and he puts himself in good postions, if he scores we good.
Also is mendy missing? Holy shit their fullbacks are gonna suffer lol
Post automatically merged:

I heard Barca were looking at Nunenz as alternative sadly Benfica value him at 75m the best we can hope for is Auba keeps up his goal scoring form and Ansu can stay fit. Let's see what happens to Dembele i have a feeling he won't be staying beyond this season he is too blinded by Money going down same route as Neymar.
I think they can buy Nunenz With 50-55M, benfica just starting high so they can sell him as high as possible. I havent seen him play but ngl i'd rather someone ready instead of talent for ST, we already have too many youngstars, if we want UCL gotta get some ready players for now too. Someone like Harry kane

I think they can buy Nunenz With 50-55M, benfica just starting high so they can sell him as high as possible. I havent seen him play but ngl i'd rather someone ready instead of talent for ST, we already have too many youngstars, if we want UCL gotta get some ready players for now too. Someone like Harry kane
I agree we need a world class striker think Kane has 2 years left on his contract at Tottenham he would also cost a fortune though.
Aston villa look interested in coutinho there are reports Gerrard is quite pleased with him if barca manage to sell him for 40m maybe we have better chance to make one big signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.