Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Evil luffy aka Catarina Devon impersonating him ONG
That's exactly what i thought of too when we saw her DF, glad to see someone with the same belief!

Idk if its still possible but I also thought of a Brulee made Luffy reflection clone destroying FMI as revenge for WCI arc ofc and taking down BM ultimately too. Going full circle on what happened with BM and her crew at FMI too?
I think the mirror clones can mimic DF powers of their targets too?

Luffy might actually be the one to do it but I'm betting on it being Devon now too.

That's exactly what i thought of too when we saw her DF, glad to see someone with the same belief!

Idk if its still possible but I also thought of a Brulee made Luffy reflection clone destroying FMI as revenge for WCI arc ofc and taking down BM ultimately too. Going full circle on what happened with BM and her crew at FMI too?
I think the mirror clones can mimic DF powers of their targets too?

Luffy might actually be the one to do it but I'm betting on it being Devon now too.
My bet is still on Luffy.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I think narratively that would be very fitting too. Going with the themes of freedom and thus liberation, rebellion and revolutionary changes in OP and especially with Luffy and his father ofc naturally, this would be a very interesting and appropriate outcome for this plot line with FMIs history, the prophecy, Noah and so on.

I do see FMI people moving to the surface at some point and it will be due to Luffy for one reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.