Status
Not open for further replies.
are you tard or what?

I am saying the dome room aint the hole that Law done inside Onigashima.....what a clown.
Check the size of the dome room, you will understand that is bigger than this shit:

:kuzanshut::suresure:
I read only now chapter 1041 lol, nothing special but the law super island feat is a joke :suresure:,

Oda draw a new picture of that hole:milaugh::

This is barely the size of the dome room in Onigashima:suresure::kuzanshut:
"I am saying the dome room aint the hole that Law done inside Onigashima(? maybe you meant Wano?)"
no, you said
"nothing special but the law super island feat is a joke"

dome room aint the hole that Law done inside Wano was obvious since 1040, but it isn't meant that is not island level feat. If we take just part of his attack and put it in island, we can see this

You just wanted to downgrade Law's feat.

"I am saying the dome room aint the hole that Law done inside Onigashima(? maybe you meant Wano?)"
no, you said
"nothing special but the law super island feat is a joke"

dome room aint the hole that Law done inside Wano was obvious since 1040, but it isn't meant that is not island level feat. If we take just part of his attack and put it in island, we can see this

You just wanted to downgrade Law's feat.
That's an example, you're out of your mind if you think that a hole that could barely fit BM is that large. In your mind the hole has a diameter of 10km, big enough to drop one of the skull's horns inside?

Calling Zoro a “Character” is maddd debatable
I’d argue he’s more of male fanservice for the sweaty neckbeards out there that worship him
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is dead at the end of the chapter. We see hawkins reminding us of the 1% person again. Oda is insinuating that it was Zoro
Give me your tears cuck
Zoro dying is literally a good thing. Buddhism talks about rebirth and Enma is the one who rules things like that. All that means he getting up stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.