Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1042: The Old and the New

- In the cover, we see Pudding and Sanji's brothers reconciliation.
- Hiyori kills Orochi with Ame no Habakiri.
- Zoro isn't dead, but he is in a specie of coma.
- Blackbeard pirates and Red haired pirates are arriving at Wano at the same time, but both tripulations doesn't know about the other.
- Luffy Vs Kaido, in the last page, Luffy gets exhausted and in the last page, in the last panel is written "Gear 5."

End of the chapter, no break next week.
I know these are fake but curious as to

WTF does being "in a specie of coma" mean?

Sanji's legs and even other parts of his body are burning with fire yet they don't burn to crisp nor the pain of burning yet you didn't stop and think why that is...it's obviously because of his abnormal body.
It did not burn his clothes.... Obviously its juat shounen BS. Earlier atleast oda used to show clothes getting burned.. Even leg getting some damage through drawing

Of course why not just give em another plot armor zenkai boost? At least he dies finally even if it isn’t for long
Post automatically merged:

No it isn’t DJ has never been stated to be linked to his genes if it were then why did the entire vinsmoke family not speak on it knowing Sanji didn’t gain any abilities back then?
Zoro been walking the path of Buddhism this whole story, why shouldn't it reap benefits for him. Just like Luffy awakening and Joynoy linage and Sanji Dna reap benefits fir them.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
chapter 1042: The end
Hyori kill orochi
Luffy is winning against Kaido
Franky is crying because zoro is dead
Luffy hear than zoro is dead and he loses his g4
Luffy: If zoro is dead I can't be the Pirate King. My adventure is over
Kaido attack luffy (similar than when he attacked oden) and defeat him
The end of the third act

Status
Not open for further replies.