Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1042: The lurking shadow

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kaido: "Some people can manifest their will and use it as an attack. Those people were feared and worshiped as Demonic deities. It is said that Joy Boy was a demonic King, the biggest foe of the new Gods. There were also other races who are tied to Joy Boy and were known as Demons. One of them was a Samurai of Wano, one of them was a Shandia, one of them was a Lunarian and the last one was an Oni. Joy Boy "The Demon King" and his four pillars of the Underworld. Only a demon can survive in hell."
- There’s an enormous aura around Kaido, it has the shape of a giant Oni and is made of black thunders.
- Kaido: "Otakemaru"
- We switch to Drake vs CP0
- Someone is watching them from the shadows
- "I’m inside Onigashima Teach. I will wait until the battle is over. This place is full of rare devil fruits."
- It’s Gin, the captain of the 10th ship

No break next week

Chapter 1042: The lurking shadow

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kaido: "Some people can manifest their will and use it as an attack. Those people were feared and worshiped as Demonic deities. It is said that Joy Boy was a demonic King, the biggest foe of the new Gods. There were also other races who are tied to Joy Boy and were known as Demons. One of them was a Samurai of Wano, one of them was a Shandia, one of them was a Lunarian and the last one was an Oni. Joy Boy "The Demon King" and his four pillars of the Underworld. Only a demon can survive in hell."
- There’s an enormous aura around Kaido, it has the shape of a giant Oni and is made of black thunders.
- Kaido: "Otakemaru"
- We switch to Drake vs CP0
- Someone is watching them from the shadows
- "I’m inside Onigashima Teach. I will wait until the battle is over. This place is full of rare devil fruits."
- It’s Gin, the captain of the 10th ship

No break next week
:rolaugh:

chapter 1042: The end
Hyori kill orochi
Luffy is winning against Kaido
Franky is crying because zoro is dead
Luffy hear than zoro is dead and he loses his g4
Luffy: If zoro is dead I can't be the Pirate King. My adventure is over
Kaido attack luffy (similar than when he attacked oden) and defeat him
The end of the third act
Hope HAHHAHAHAHAHAH