Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

1st kaido cares moer about the smiles than jack
2nd king is a 1 sided relationship king adores kaido doesnt give a fuck
3rd Ulti and Page One would be the best chance i reckon
That is true, I saw Kaido was being pretty kind/sympathetic to Jack on the rooftop but that was it. Yeah that does seem true with King and Kaido actually, it would explain why he's not given a fuck about any of his Tobi Roppo and Calamities being beaten now. Ironically he inspired such loyalty from some of them too.

I really wish Oda had gone through with making the Tobi Roppo challenge the All Stars or whatever, so we could have delved more into their personalities, connections with each other and how Kaido views them too.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
That is true, I saw Kaido was being pretty kind/sympathetic to Jack on the rooftop but that was it. Yeah that does seem true with King and Kaido actually, it would explain why he's not given a fuck about any of his Tobi Roppo and Calamities being beaten now. Ironically he inspired such loyalty from some of them too.

I really wish Oda had gone through with making the Tobi Roppo challenge the All Stars or whatever, so we could have delved more into their personalities, connections with each other and how Kaido views them too.
Ngl i hope most of the tobiroppo go to kid for help, so they get expanded more

Mainly Ulti, Page One and Sasaki

G

Gorosei Informer

Leakers have gone quiet and Lance didn't mention spoilers soon or to open the thread soon or w/e either, so spoilers much later I guess?

There's still 2 hours maybe or so for it to happen now but I'm guessing it's gonna be much later like last time?

Chapter 970 included all of this:

1. Kaidou "I have a Spy in your Castle" ---> Kanjuro is revealed as the Spy, but could it be Kaidou had his own Spy too !!
2. Kaidou faced Oden with his Entire Army ---> Could it be that Kaidou gonna do something that Awakens/Strengthen his Crew
3. Yasuie told Toki that they must be prepared in case Oden lost ---> Is it possible Toki/Yasuie had a Secret Plan? 942 is also Chapter of Yasuie
4. Oden gave Kaidou his Famous Scar ---> Did Luffy open Kaidou's Wound?
5. Oden was distracted by that Old Hag ---> Did Someone intervene in Luffy's Fight?
6. Kaidou defeated Oden ---> Did Luffy Lose?
7. Author said that Fire kept burning for 5 Days till Rain came ---> Is something gonna stop the Fire in Castle? or it will get Worse?
8. Hiyori made a Paper Balloon for Oden she never got the chance to give it to him ---> Will Hiyori reveal something she hid all this time?
9. Announcement of Boiling Execution ---> Raid Failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.