How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So Luffy genuinely gets struck down by Kaido YET AGAIN in this chapter, for no less than the fifth time since this arc began (in 2018, hahahahaha)…you know what, raise your hand if you find this to be a defensible narrative choice or even remotely entertaining writing, I need to know who to add to my Ignore list going forward…because if THIS is the quality Oda thinks his fans deserve, it must be a lot of you who agree, why would he keep doing this stupid shit otherwise?? :lusalty:
I'm hoping it's a sitiation where Luffy is FUCKED up but not actually beaten from the attack. I'm thinking a situation with the lucci fight here. I'll actually be really annoyed if we get Stall Piece again.
:lusalty:
Drake have collected more Ls in one arc than any other character in the whole manga :saden:
I have no idea why Oda had Drake get up just to get his ass kicked again. Hopefully there's something more to him later. Thankfully he has that interesting connection to sword.

I would say it's unironically worse than what happened to Carrot since at the very least she got a happy proxy victory through Nekomamushi. Not to mention that she's fresh enough to the point where it's reasonable to think she might be able to do something. My heart goes out to you Drake fans.
:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.