How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu stock rise up to maximum

Akainu the grim reaper lord told Whitebeard to pay attention like real man.

take sneak attack Whitebeard attack like real man without any bones broken. Akainu is not down due fossa saying.

tanks Marco and vista sneak attack.

@Extravlad @Wiwi

Kaido is fraud like Indian guy who sell fake DVD before
Kaidou edured all scabbards,Yamato,ACoC Luffy,Zoro Ashura,Law and Kidd attack with a island.

Bro...
I doubt their will be any Drake fan out of their, dude was a massive failure...
Even one clear job and he still fail, dude is a walking L, even worse then Jack...
I don´t wanna hear anymore that people think that Drake could match Izo...
Half dead Izo at least took one down, health Izo would deal it with both...
Drake is legit now the worst Supernova.

- X Drake Vs. CP0 boss. Drake stabs CP0 boss, that turns and hits Drake's throat with “Shigan”.
Should have turned into a dinosaur and bitten the guy's head off or something.

- At the end of the chapter, CP0 boss appears and Luffy got distracted. Kaidou brutally hits Luffy.
- Kaidou is completely shocked, his expression is heartbreaking when he sees that the same thing that happened with Oden has happened again.
This is starting to give me a headache. It's all so tiresome.

So Luffy genuinely gets struck down by Kaido YET AGAIN in this chapter, for no less than the fifth time since this arc began (in 2018, hahahahaha)…you know what, raise your hand if you find this to be a defensible narrative choice or even remotely entertaining writing, I need to know who to add to my Ignore list going forward…because if THIS is the quality Oda thinks his fans deserve, it must be a lot of you who agree, why would he keep doing this stupid shit otherwise?? :lusalty:
Oda wanna hype everyone but he cant find any other ideas so he always sacrifice Luffy in order to do so lol nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.