How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco, Chopper, Mink doctor hell wait for Oda to explain it. I 100% do not give a fuck if you accept it lmao, get off that high horse 🤣.

Again I ask explain what good writing would be in stopping Kaido Mr critic.
So you don't think it's good writing you just want it to happen. Thank you for explaining that to me

:hapnoel:

J

Joy D. MADS

Won't happen, Kaido was enjoying himself and CP0 Boss ruined it..... its dumb to think Kaido will team up with CP Boss in the first place

Exactly, he bounced back from ragnorak within a minute

Not literally dead...
Trust me... The CP0 are special negociators and he will offer something to Kaido.

Luffy beating Kaido and having him fuck off to a random part of the world isn't good writing but ZKK isn't good writing either

They're both nonsense and I don't want either one to happen. I want Luffy to WIN but something has to happen to Kaido that stops him from coming to Wano permanently. It could be death or it could be whatever

ZKK was fine till the medicine kicked in and knocked Zoro on his ass. There's nothing wrong with being a ZKK fan but you have to admit that anything that would get Zoro back on his feet fast enough to kill Kaido during the raid is nonsense and atrocious writing-wise
The Mink medicine should have expired AFTER ZKK. Oda messed up.

TBH i hate how people rn say in a way that zoro is superior to luffy after this because luffy got destracted..IF IT WERE ANY OTHER CHARACTER THEY WOULD HAVE ALSO KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

He never pulled off something as crazy and intense as Nothing Happened though

How do you assume that

And now this near death experience, although Luffy survived Akainu's assault, I give him that
Kaido is a Yonko dishing out crazy levels of Acoc level attacks and Luffy is taking them casually

not only that but Kaido is amped right now in his drunken state. We saw what happened after Zoro took half of a TB. He was on the ground

And you must’ve forgot how Luffy endured a few days of constant poisoning pain then went to marineford not too long after that and endured much more there. That’s way more than that “nothing happened” moment

The Mink medicine should have expired AFTER ZKK. Oda messed up.
I even said in a previous post that if Oda wanted ZKK to happen then Zoro should've gone directly to the rooftop after the Mink Medicine kicked in (healing part)

Trash talk aside I think it would've been fine from a writing standpoint if he moved a few things around

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Finally Kaido received the biggest blow since the invasion, a mental attack on kaido, he was literally mentally broken in this chapter, his expression is pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.