How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even said in a previous post that if Oda wanted ZKK to happen then Zoro should've gone directly to the rooftop after the Mink Medicine kicked in (healing part)

Trash talk aside I think it would've been fine from a writing standpoint if he moved a few things around
I think Oda will pull a nothing happened 2.0 and have Zoro fight while in tremendous pain.He is healed after all,just in severe pain.

And you can't explain how ZKK happening at this point in the story is good writing so what am I to expect from you?

Every other person arguing for ZKK has an argument... you're just rambling and throwing insults

If you don't want discussion then go do something else
Exactly this kid has yet to explain how asura zoro was “nerfed” like he was crying about and now thinks a half dead zoro would be able to kill kaido

Notice how he’s dodging me. Dude’s a tool

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Or more like suffering from distractions that Oda has brought up in his 1v1s.
He says to his opponents, I know it is not your fault, it is just that author is trash.
Well, we can't blame a fictional character, we know that the character of kaido in relation to winning in this way is something totally opposite of the author's way of thinking, and even luffy.

And well, fictional characters don't write themselves, it's definitely the author's fault, he's the biggest shit I've ever seen.
Thank you for your comforting words.:cheers::blush:

LET'S GOOOO CONDOM GOT ONE SHOTTED YET AGAIN!!!!! AND FOR THE 5TH TIME WITHIN THE SAME ARC

:milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:

TIME FOR KAIDO TO REEDEM HIMSELF AGAINST AN HONORABLE OPPONENT IN A FLASHY 1V1 WITH NO CHEAPSHOTS IN THE FLOWER CAPITAL

THE ZKK PLOTLINE JUST CONTINUES TO UNVEIL BEFORE OUR EYES....

I think Oda will pull a nothing happened 2.0 and have Zoro fight while in tremendous pain.He is healed after all,just in severe pain.
Ocean Sovereignty almost killed him and he took a Thunder Bagua from hybrid Kaido on top of that right after

I'm sorry but Zoro having enough power to kill Kaido while he should be pretty much dead would be complete nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.