How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an answer. Whether you choose to accept it is not my problem.

In a world were magical fruits. Sentient swords. Steroid medicine exists. You can not stop to think for 1 second how Oda might I don't know use the guy with healing flames to heal Zoro?

Kaido is not fresh, not a single person on that island whose fought is fresh. Who said anything about a near dead Zoro killing Kaido?

It'll happen and you'll either carry on crying about its not good writing or enjoy it for what it is, a fictional story.

In a world were eating meat gives you your stamina/energy back, healing an injured person is what breaks the camels back :seriously:
Lemme rephrase then. It's not a GOOD answer. Happy now?

Luffy got knocked out he didn't partially tank arguably the strongest attack in the series on top of a thunder bagua and also take medicine that doubles the recipients pain when the effect wears off

So Marco, whose flames are stated to have worse healing effects on other people, will bring near-death Zoro back to fighting condition fast enough for him to kill Kaido?

:risicheck:

IF that happened then I wouldn't have a huge problem with it. It's better than what other people are theorizing at least

I really don't see how Oda could write a satisfying end for Wano/Kaido tbh

Everything will feel kinda like bullshit
Luffy awakening might restore him back into fighting shape again.We don't know the properties of his awakening.

Lemme rephrase then. It's not a GOOD answer. Happy now?

Luffy got knocked out he didn't partially tank arguably the strongest attack in the series on top of a thunder bagua and also take medicine that doubles the recipients pain when the effect wears off

So Marco, whose flames are stated to have worse healing effects on other people, will bring near-death Zoro back to fighting condition?

:risicheck:
Don't give a fuck. Happy now?

Okay so you do understand how Zoro can get healed. 3 wasted quotes of me repeating myself worked out.

And now you've never heard of an example. I'm starting to think you're not playing around :suresure:.

A near death Zoro will get up and Kill Kaido and you'll complain :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.